close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Kno & Sadistik Collabo

I saw kno mention this on his facebook. This is a dream come true for me… But I was wondering does anyone kno any details on this? Is I a song album what?

Still waiting on the Sadistik/Emancipator collab album too…forgot the name, something by Cavelight, i think. Havent heard any info on this other than his post.

Word I heard about this as well. I’ve always enjoyed Sadistik’s music. Can’t help much on the details though..

Word that’d be a dope collab.The Balancing Act was one of my favorite albums in 2008.Aside from last year’s EP i haven’t heard much from him,but this promosing.

Sadistik did a ustream thing before Prey for Paralysis came out and he talked a lot about his upcoming work (both a new solo joint and a collabo with Blue Sky Black Death) and he played a snippet of the track. Fire.

been waiting along time for sadistik and kno to do a song together cant wait for that joint. hes working on 2 albums. 1 album hes doing a collab with emancipator and the other solo album hes doing with various producers.

That’s awesome news guys, that is for the heads up

It happened. And it’s dope as hell!

Yeah, this may be my song of the year so far, the production and lyrics are 110% dope.

What’s the chance we will get a hold of the instro? possibly on a future CL instrumental release?

Also, who is ‘The King’?

Kno and Sadistik are doing a short EP (3-4 songs) together! Deacon revealed that in his interview with Conspiracy Worldwide Radio.

I’m really excited for that one. I assume it will come out sometime after “Ultraviolet”.

Friis said:Kno and Sadistik are doing a short EP (3-4 songs) together! Deacon revealed that in his interview with Conspiracy Worldwide Radio.

I’m really excited for that one. I assume it will come out sometime after “Ultraviolet”.

Wow! I’m speechless. Really looking forward to that EP and hope becomes an LP.

That interview was really really good.
This was fantastic news.

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:That interview was really really good.

It was! The interviewer seemed genuinely interested and asked some great questions.

I was also really intrigued by the hints towards the next CL album, although Deacon didn’t give that much away.

^ I know! I got excited when he said hey were using a concept they’ve had in mind for like what 7 years? I thought it was interesting that they are planning on dropping it out of nowhere too. That’s polar opposite of SJV3.

YES!!!! I hope the ep drops before ultraviolet.

JTX said:YES!!!! I hope the ep drops before ultraviolet.

It’s not unthinkable. It sounded like it was basically done and ready to go.

You know I thought this had been scrapped after not hearing any tidbit of news about it for probably over a year. Glad to hear it’s still happening.

I wonder what happened to their EP. It has been 9 months since Deacon said that it was basically finished and ready to go. Maybe Sadistik will be putting the tracks on his next solo instead?

I think the EP may be happening based on a tweet from Sadistik mentioning he was in the studio and Kno was in the place, took a picture. Plus there’s a new music video being worked on involving Kno and Sadistik.

What if the ep blossomed into an album? :-0

Numonic said:I think the EP may be happening based on a tweet from Sadistik mentioning he was in the studio and Kno was in the place, took a picture. Plus there’s a new music video being worked on involving Kno and Sadistik.

And it’s not just A studio - It’s Kno and DJ FlipFlop’s new Dirty Decibels Studios. They are definitely cooking something up. Hopefully, it’s more than an EP -maybe a short album with like 10 tracks?

Just checked out the studio page and it appears to moonlight as a bourbon club. Awesome.

I think there’s no doubt that this Kno & Sadistik project is happening. Someone on Twitter asked Sadistik when new music was coming, Sadistik said soon and soon later Kno replied really soon. Hyped!

Artwork looks awesome.

8/11/15 for “Phantom Limbs.” No word yet on if this this is the project they’ve been working on or a single.

Dope title and cover. I too am wondering if it’s just a single or a project. Anyway, it’s two of the best at it so even a single would be awesome.

11015800_10152924165627617_741597867560494608_n.jpg?oh=708a38c60e825f82b6f43d038320291a&oe=56536EAF

Really really hoping this turned into a full length album Smile

I think it’s at least an EP. The way it was posted on facebook with the caption “08.11.15 // Artwork by Corinne Reid” isn’t how singles are presented most of the time.

That would be really fast between announcement and release date though… but in the interview that Deacon talked about this Sadistik / Kno EP he also mentioned how the next CL project would drop with little to no warning. He wasn’t referring to this project, but maybe that is the new strategy for CL releases…

Either way… HYPE

Numonic said:Dope title and cover. I too am wondering if it’s just a single or a project. Anyway, it’s two of the best at it so even a single would be awesome.

It’s definitely not a single

http://sadistikmusic.com/blog/phantom-limbs-available-august-11

Word. This is going to be so sick. Where are the preorders? The easiest question in the world to answer right now is if I’m buying this album.

Kno posted on instagram:

“The Cult Leader of indie rap will team up with The Emo Premo to release a collaborative project entitled Phantom Limbs on August 11th, 2015. @sadistikmusic & Kno, who have connected on previous tracks such as 2013’s “Kill The King” off of Sadistik’s Flowers For My Father & 2014’s “Castles” from CunninLynguists’Strange Journey Volume Three will drop the 7 track project, produced entirely by Kno, as a precursor to Sadistik’s headlining slot on The Nightmares & Dreamscapes Tour kicking off on September 16th.

The concept for the release, which promises to be as dark, introspective & dope as fans might expect, came about during 2013’s Strange Universe Tour as CunninLynguists & Sadistik shared stages throughout 10 countries. A video for the first single, “To Be In Love”, will premiere on July 27th. Pre-orders for digital, CD & vinyl versions of the record will be made available the same day.
Artwork by Corinne Reid.

Sadistik x Kno
Phantom Limbs

1. The Darkness
2. To Be In Love
3. Daydreams
4. Phantom Limbs
5. Hers Forever
6. Unaware
7. In Heaven

The Nightmares & Dreamscapes Tour
Sadistik featuring Sapient & Ceschi Ramos

Special guests Early Adopted & Graves 33

9/16 Evansville IN - PG Cafe & Gallery
9/17 Chicago IL - Fizz Bar
9/18 Eau Claire WI - House of Rock
9/19 Minneapolis MN - Triple Rock Social Club
9/22 Missoula MT - The Real Lounge
9/23 Seattle WA - BARBOZA
9/24 Portland OR - Kelly’s Olympian
9/25 Sacramento CA - Blue Lamp Sacramento
9/26 Berkeley CA - 924 Gilman
9/27 Santa Cruz CA - Catalyst Night Club Santa Cruz
9/29 Kingsburg CA - Bullfrogs Bar&Grill;
9/30 Santa Ana CA - Constellation Room
10/1 San Diego CA - Boar Cross’n
10/2 Glendale CA - Complex
10/3 TBA
10/4 Las Vegas NV - LVCS
10/5 Tuscon AZ - Scratch Shack
10/6 Mesa AZ - Club Red Theaters
10/7 ABQ NM - Sister Bar
10/8 CO Springs CO - Flux Capacitor
10/9 Denver CO - Ophelia’s
10/10 Ft Collins CO - Gnu Gallery
10/12 Salt Lake City UT - Metro Bar”

CD and vinyl <3

Was hoping for a 10-12 track LP, but this will definitely do. Can’t waitttt!!