close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Peter Anthony Red?

I’ve just saw this in the sticky thread, but I thought it deserved it’s own thread.

http://www.facebook.com/PeterAnthonyRed
https://twitter.com/#!/peteranthonyred

Who/What is this? Chico And The Man Clue? New moniker? Toneposter?

Edit:
It appears that “Peter Anthony Red” has been a name used by Tone for some time:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peteranthonyred/

can someone do a screenshot? I can’t view twitter/facebook rite meow…

gracias

I’m guessing its gonna be his singer/songwriter moniker but didn’t want it to sound like he was a Spanish Music singer.

Anthony = (An)Tony
Rojas = Rojo = Red

Self-Saboteur
“A person who knowingly destroys oneself ie drugs, alchohol, relationships with family , friends, and lovers, and then blame it on someone or something else.”

I don’t like the sound of this…

how do you know that’s Tone from one pic of a lamp?

worm9103 said:how do you know that’s Tone from one pic of a lamp?

The profile is says:
“Hola. The name’s Tone. I know… kinda unassuming, but I’m a decent fellow. I do a bunch of random stuff… like rap, play piano and take pictures of people’s eyeballs. This is my personal Flickr page, if you haven’t noticed.”

Two of the contacts are QN5 Music and EliteThatsMe

worm9103 said:can someone do a screenshot? I can’t view twitter/facebook rite meow…

gracias

Not sure if you’ve been able to see it yet or not but here it is anyways…the picture from facebook.

47547efb.jpg

^ thanks, man.

very interesting/cool.

The most confusing moment in QN5 history

2 by four said:The most confusing moment in QN5 history

Word. My brains so confused its doing backflips.

!................? interesting very interesting

Osiris said:Self-Saboteur
“A person who knowingly destroys oneself ie drugs, alchohol, relationships with family , friends, and lovers, and then blame it on someone or something else.”

I don’t like the sound of this…

You must have forgotten about Masochist already

Oh my.. This is soo intriguing! Why is mr. Rojas always this mysterious? Tone, be honest - is it some sort of borderline? Razz

So that’s why he’s been so quiet lately….oh wait. This doesn’t explain anything.

0_o

This post from the “A Team Player In A Individual Sport” topic keeps coming to my mind.

Tonedeff said:

aNiMeMaN14 said:And can I just say, after reading the conclusion of this entry, I was expecting u to hit us off with a name change, LOL

I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. I haven’t ruled it out either.

I hope we’ll have some more news soon.
Oh and, the pictures are dope.

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it, if it was a name change he would’ve announced it on the current FB page and change the page’s name right ?

Whatever is going on, I wait patiently for more news.

Supahbuldozer said:This post from the “A Team Player In A Individual Sport” keeps coming to my mind.

Tonedeff said:

aNiMeMaN14 said:And can I just say, after reading the conclusion of this entry, I was expecting u to hit us off with a name change, LOL

I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. I haven’t ruled it out either.

I hope we’ll have some more news soon.
Oh and, the pictures are dope.

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it, if it was a name change he would’ve announced it on the current FB page and change the page’s name right ?

I think what amplifya said sounds likely…his singing alter ego name.

it doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.

always look forward to any new music from tone

whatever this is, it can’t be bad

worm9103 said:it doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.

Maybe Tonedeff isn’t the alias he wants to use for this new outlet?(it seems like he’s going to do another side path) Kinda like how Cunninlynguists use A Piece of Strange to use as a production name for a broader appeal.

if this is the case, its still tony rojas behind the mic and we all know no one can fuck with that

if not, someone needs to put his face on a milk carton

OR!!!!

maybe hes just sick of all of us! Hes trying to get away from us!

glad you guys arent letting him do that! haha!!

I don’t even know what to think right now, but I’m excited.

2 by four said:if this is the case, its still tony rojas behind the mic and we all know no one can fuck with that

good point. that’s the bottom line!

Seriously, I’m HYPED! Can’t wait to see what this is all about! I Don’t think it’s a change of identity, but this is so phoggin’ strange…

I can’t wait to see what all this holds for us.

houstonz said:Agua?

oooooo. Yes, please.