close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Peter Anthony Red?

You should press some physical copies for those who want to buy it.

I’d be down for that.

So close to release. I’m ready to throw money at it.

I am jonsing right now for that ep like no other…I need it like air….a nice fresh ..umm i mean water…Cold refreshing water.

Soon….very soon

I can’t believe that we’re less than a week away from getting some new Ton….. I mean Peter Anthony Red music. I’ve been bumping all of his sung songs all week in anticipation.

Same. Gathered never gets old

I haven’t listened to Fast in a few weeks. Thanks for the reminder.

Three days to go…

Unless the announcement is going to be along with the release, I don’t see it happening in 3 days. Just sayin. lol Give it an extra week or two.

Aw hell yeah. We’re getting close

If this EP doesn’t drop in May I won’t be able to trust QN5 for releases again, got my hopes up to high in December for CATM. Tone shouldn’t give out a release until its all done and ready to be heard. Love the music and movement just sick of getting let down…

maineman said:If this EP doesn’t drop in May I won’t be able to trust QN5 for releases again, got my hopes up to high in December for CATM. Tone shouldn’t give out a release until its all done and ready to be heard. Love the music and movement just sick of getting let down…

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

maineman said:If this EP doesn’t drop in May I won’t be able to trust QN5 for releases again, got my hopes up to high in December for CATM. Tone shouldn’t give out a release until its all done and ready to be heard. Love the music and movement just sick of getting let down…

This is Peter Anthony Red, not Tonedeff.

Tone said in early/mid April the EP would be out in two months.

He still has time if you want to look at it from a HE BETTER BE ON TIME OR I’MA BE MAD MKAY perspective.

no need to bite off the man’s face just yet

I take anything tone says about release dates/schedules with a grain of salt. Just enjoy the previous releases and we’ll get the new goods eventually.

JTX said:I take anything tone says about release dates/schedules with a grain of salt. Just enjoy the previous releases and we’ll get the new goods eventually.

Seriously, it is common knowledge that Tone is a very obsessive person. If he doesn’t like one tiny little thing, he will change it, even if that means he has to push the release back a little. It’s something everyone should have grown to accept by now and realize that it always ends up being worth the wait. I also highly doubt that it will get pushed back more than 2 weeks IF it gets pushed back at all.

Are QN5 the only rappers you listen to? Or maybe even modern day musicians? Cause release date pushbacks are almost the rule nowadays.

unless you’ve got six/seven figure budgets.

houstonz said:unless you’ve got six/seven figure budgets.

Not even…I can’t even remember the last time a big release DIDN’T get pushed back, often many times.

Also you gotta remember Tone never even gave an exact date, he just vaguely said by the end of May.

Nah he said last week I think. It’s tough doing things independently,and I get that. But seriously, the lesson should be learned: don’t promise release dates when the album’s not done yet.

I have no problem waiting however long it takes, as long as the quality reflects the amount of time put in to it, and we all know, when it comes to Tone and QN5, it’s gonna

neverbetter said:Nah he said last week I think. It’s tough doing things independently,and I get that. But seriously, the lesson should be learned: don’t promise release dates when the album’s not done yet.

He never said it was being released last week. He said an announcement was coming last week. Then on Thursday he said he was waiting for the EP artwork to be finished before making the full announcement. Clearly, he is still waiting for that.

Wait.

Are you from Maine?

I wonder how many tracks will be on it ? sorry to get off topic but Maineman did u 4get? THIS IS FREE….....and sick of getting let down!? (qn5s whole existence has be filled with lets downs/bad shit) I dunno how old you are but if you’re in fora surprise ...life is full of let downs lol…

blg_par_projectionist_cvr_600x600.jpg
Artwork: Ray Jones

The debut EP by Peter Anthony Red is entitled The Projectionist and it drops June 12, 2012 on Bandcamp! Stay tuned for the offiicial tracklisting.

P.S. Complaining about FREE music is dumb.

YES! So pumped! The cover art is dope as hell, too

QN5 said:
P.S. Complaining about FREE music is dumb.

I agree with that maine… man.

With artwork like that, I really hope you press some physical copies. But then again, I want physical copies of everything that gets released. I’m a CD addict.