close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Tabula Rasa (Updated 8.30.12)

I’m not sure if the Monotone EP counts as one of the boxes though…it’s not a new project by Tone per se right?

good point. and it means more new music… which is the real reason we’re all here

tonedeff is 8 letters…each box represents a letter :p

worth a try

edit: nevermind ppl who saw the live stream revealed what it was.

So basically the 8 squares seem to be Tone’s musical career planned out? (He did say musical, right?) As far as I gathered, they weren’t necessarily 8 separate releases either? But 8 major projects/avenues/I forget the exact term he used. I’m guessing the EP’s don’t count, nor Asterisk, Monotone Re-release or Deffinitions.

He said there was no time frame, so box #8 might not even be revealed for 5-10 years(+?). It might also be his final musical release? Neutral

It also suggests that he actually has songs/ideas cued up for projects even way beyond all of the stuff we currently know about, again possibly stretching all the way down his career.

He also said that once they’ve been announced(/released?) they would appear on the grid. So in theory Tone will uncover a few in the near future?

Epic Aesthetic said: I’m guessing the EP’s don’t count, nor Asterisk, Monotone Re-release or Deffinitions.

I’m not sure but isn’t Tone said PAR EP is one of those squares?

Dreamer said:

Epic Aesthetic said: I’m guessing the EP’s don’t count, nor Asterisk, Monotone Re-release or Deffinitions.

I’m not sure but isn’t Tone said PAR EP is one of those squares?

To my memory he just said the album. But I’m not 100% sure.

Ah seems I was wrong.

Is TIMERAME supposed to be TIME FRAME?

Are the percentages just to tell people that there is no order/time frame as of yet?

hmmmm interesting that the PAR EP is listed, but not the Tonedeff EP

Suprised the monotone ep is listed and not the tonedeff ep.

i’m guessing hyperrealism will be released late this year(november/december),and catm early/first half next year.and i think the archetype follow up will be the last square.

Almost time for another update once the new ep is announced. Then we know one of the last 2 squares will be the archetype follow up so that just leaves one unknown square. Damn I’m excited.

I feel dumb in these threads…good thing all you college cats are around haha

So it’s complete now Smile last 3 squares are tonedeff eps that will form polymer. 1 down, 7 more to go. I bet it’ll go down like this:

September - glutton ep
October - 2nd ep
November - 3rd ep
December - polymer
2013 - first monotone ep, then hyperrealism, then catm.
2014 - untitled archetype follow up

JTX said:So it’s complete now Smile last 3 squares are tonedeff eps that will form polymer. 1 down, 7 more to go. I bet it’ll go down like this:

September - glutton ep
October - 2nd ep
November - 3rd ep
December - polymer

You’re one square too many there.

Personally I think the ‘Polymer’ square covers all four parts/EPs. ‘Archetype #2’ I’m assuming is one of the uncovered squares and I’m guessing Tone either has a few secrets up his sleeve, or some distant ideas not fleshed out yet.

Either way, damn it’s been such a long wait.. so fucking relieved to hear all of this good news Very Happy

So, are those dates actually “confirmed”? As in, did he give out that information when he probably came back on? I stayed to about 11:40…but the wife :/.

jinx8402 said:So, are those dates actually “confirmed”? As in, did he give out that information when he probably came back on? I stayed to about 11:40…but the wife :/.

He didn’t confirm any dates past Glutton in September

Oh ok. I didn’t know if he gave some of those details when he came back on that I missed. That seems like it could be a likely order, especially for the Polymer EPs.

Epic Aesthetic said:

JTX said:So it’s complete now Smile last 3 squares are tonedeff eps that will form polymer. 1 down, 7 more to go. I bet it’ll go down like this:

September - glutton ep
October - 2nd ep
November - 3rd ep
December - polymer

You’re one square too many there.

Personally I think the ‘Polymer’ square covers all four parts/EPs. ‘Archetype #2’ I’m assuming is one of the uncovered squares and I’m guessing Tone either has a few secrets up his sleeve, or some distant ideas not fleshed out yet.

Either way, damn it’s been such a long wait.. so fucking relieved to hear all of this good news Very Happy

Damn, yea I bet you’re right about the polymer collection only taking up one square. Tone confirmed in the other thread that the full polymer collection will be out next year at the earliest. I bet we get all 3 tonedeff releases next year though, hyperrealism, polymer, then catm would be my guess. 2013 gonna be glorious.

The picture has been updated to show Polymer 1/4 (Glutton). So Polymer only takes up one square. Any idea what the three missing ones are? I’m guessing one will be the Archetype followup.

I have 0 evidence to back this up, but I just get the sneaking suspicion that Tone and Kno are up to more than just CATM as far as collaborative projects… maybe a EP/prequel of sorts before CATM? Or Kno/PAR project? No idea..

edit: Tonedeff/PackFM EP?

jbkrule said:The picture has been updated to show Polymer 1/4 (Glutton). So Polymer only takes up one square. Any idea what the three missing ones are? I’m guessing one will be the Archetype followup.

North of patience?

How can you conclude that Polymer will only take up one square? To me, the way it is written makes it look like the next square is going to be “Polymer 2/4 (Name of second EP)” and so on. Or am I wrong?