close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: ‘Hyperrealism’ Anticipation Thread ::

Okay so thought I’d make another thread. Lots of new (and separate) Tonedeff stuff to talk about.

Water Video: - http://youtu.be/6-5kUhj2tFs

- The next ‘Tony Rojas’ album will be ‘Hyperrealism’ under the moniker ‘Peter Anthony Red’ and released on the new imprint ‘Qunitic’ (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quintic/340745649308700).

“Hyperreality is used in semiotics and postmodern philosophy to describe a hypothetical inability of consciousness to distinguish reality from a simulation of reality, especially in technologically advanced post-modern societies. Hyperreality is a way of characterizing what our consciousness defines as “real” in a world where a multitude of media can radically shape and filter an original event or experience.” - Wikiwikiwiki

- “Hyperrealism is definitely a 2012 release” - Tonedeff
- There will be a Peter Anthony Red EP released for FREE in the next two months in anticipation to the album
- The entirety of the album is written and currently in the process of being recorded
- The video of “Water” showcases the Acoustic version and the album version will be different, including synths and strings
- There will be one track on it where Tone raps (I really like that polar-opposite consistency to his Tonedeff releases)

lol at saying people have been living under a rock if they havent seen a video that came out 5 days ago.

I dig the song a lot.

will this song be on the free EP or the full LP?

So is Peter Anthony Red is his singer monkier?

Sweeeeeet, definitely looking forward to the album version of “Water”

But in all honesty, fuck postmodernism….

Goose6 said:lol at saying people have been living under a rock if they havent seen a video that came out 5 days ago.

I dig the song a lot.

will this song be on the free EP or the full LP?

So is Peter Anthony Red is his singer monkier?

Never mind these questions, I read through the other threads. Im super pumped for all the new Tone music in 2012

the song he played from the PAR EP sounded nicccce. and it’s AWESOME to know we’ll have it in just a couple months, even if it’s only like 5 tracks.

houstonz said:the song he played from the PAR EP sounded nicccce. and it’s AWESOME to know we’ll have it in just a couple months, even if it’s only like 5 tracks.

Word. Was interesting to hear he used a sample for the track unlike “Water”. Looks like PAR music have a nice of blend of styles used.

Yup! I’ve gotta rip an MP3 off YouTube though… I’m singing along to the video with the lyrics page off Facebook open and I fuckin love it. The all-sung album always seemed like such a “maybe later” type of thing that would be pushed way into the future, actually seeing it flourish is not only shocking (in a good way) but it sounds sooooo good.

Hope this has a deluxe edition.

JTX said:Hope this has a deluxe edition.

Super deluxe

That would be dope if The Projectionist gets added as a bonus CD.

That would be cool but I doubt it considering he would have to clear those samples and we all know how greedy those record companies can be.

Ha.. ha.. ha..

theKOSMOS said:That would be cool but I doubt it considering he would have to clear those samples and we all know how greedy those record companies can be.

It’s possible to add it for promotional purposes only. If it were to be charged to the customer, he/she would only pay for the cost of the materials to manufacture it, not the music.

Despite the fair use doctrine, modern copyright jurisprudence is some bullshit with regard to sampling. Wouldn’t want to risk some bullshit in connection to a major monumental release.

Clearing samples? What’s that?

dwilli said:Clearing samples? What’s that?

essentially getting permission from the original “artist” to use their work aka $$$$$$$

if this is sarcasm, my apologies.

It was sarcasm. Show me an independent rapper with the means to clear samples and I’ll be surprised.

dwilli said:Clearing samples? What’s that?

I think Puff Daddy used to do that back in the 90s.

Soooooooooooooooooooo is this still coming out this year or what? Starting to doubt it will since tone’s been sick so much. At least we got the awesome ep this year if he doesn’t release anything else.

JTX said:Soooooooooooooooooooo is this still coming out this year or what? Starting to doubt it will since tone’s been sick so much. At least we got the awesome ep this year if he doesn’t release anything else.

My entire summer has been 100% fucked. Yes, I have it again… yes, it’s fucking all my plans… but I’m still aiming to have this album done by year’s end. I’ll be announcing the new Tonedeff EP first shortly though - just waiting on Artwork to do so.

Stay tuned.

WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

original.0

^ its only in the morning….

Another ep, and two albums to follow im psyched

Tonedeff said:

JTX said:Soooooooooooooooooooo is this still coming out this year or what? Starting to doubt it will since tone’s been sick so much. At least we got the awesome ep this year if he doesn’t release anything else.

My entire summer has been 100% fucked. Yes, I have it again… yes, it’s fucking all my plans… but I’m still aiming to have this album done by year’s end. I’ll be announcing the new Tonedeff EP first shortly though - just waiting on Artwork to do so.

Stay tuned.

Niiice. Sorry to nag at you btw while you’re going through all that shit, health comes first.

Is it time for a single yet?

theKOSMOS said:Is it time for a single yet?

Doubt it. I think it’s coming out next year now.

I like how everyone forgets HyperRealism and flocks to Glutton.
I support Peter Anthony Red

Honestly at this point i don’t think anyone cares we just want new tonedeff to listen to…

TheGreatGeek said:I like how everyone forgets HyperRealism and flocks to Glutton.
I support Peter Anthony Red

I’m sure it would be the other way around if hyperrealism was the one only days from release.

I know we’re all excited for Glutton/Polymer preorder but seeing how this was originally slated to drop in 2012 I’m expecting news of this fairly soon. If The Projectionist is any indication, I’m expecting this to be one of my favorite releases of 2013.

Aphorism said:I know we’re all excited for Glutton/Polymer preorder but seeing how this was originally slated to drop in 2012 I’m expecting news of this fairly soon. If The Projectionist is any indication, I’m expecting this to be one of my favorite releases of 2013.

I think it’ll be a while till we hear anything on this. My guess would be after the full polymer collection is released so maybe at the end of next year. I do have faith tone will get out the full polymer collection and hyperrealism in 2013 though.