Kokayi PDEP Preview #1: “Leave Me Alone”

1074669333-1.jpg

it’s excellent. thanks koke

video left me wanting more….
im excited

Summer 2012 ! Hell yeah.

awesome, can’t wait for some new Kokayi

oooooooooooo so soon

WTF…Yo kokayi is like a magician and that was a crazy ass magic trick.

WTF how did I miss this, shit sounds awesome. R&D still gets regular rotation.

Full version of Leave me Alone and new single “Wayyts” on his bandcamp :
http://kokayi.bandcamp.com/track/leave-me-alone
http://kokayi.bandcamp.com/track/wayyts

Also , the album title seems to have changed from 202 to “Pro Deo et Patria”. (Unless I missed something)

Supahbuldozer said:Also , the album title seems to have changed from 202 to “Pro Deo et Patria”. (Unless I missed something)

These singles from CZRS (Kokayi moniker) album.
Both tracks a dope, but “Leave Me Alone” just wow.

Dreamer said:

Supahbuldozer said:Also , the album title seems to have changed from 202 to “Pro Deo et Patria”. (Unless I missed something)

These singles from CZRS (Kokayi moniker) album.
Both tracks a dope, but “Leave Me Alone” just wow.

I did not know that, so 202’s a whole different project ? Meaning we have 2 albums to wait for ! Hell yeah.

Both tracks are dope, if both tracks anything to go off this album is going to be amazing. Seems even more experimental then what he has done so far.

Interesting how the name has changed but somehow I doubt its two separate albums, would be nice though.

Pretty sure the Caesarz just changed their name to CZRS and are putting out a record separate from Kokayi’s 202.

houstonz said:Pretty sure the Caesarz just changed their name to CZRS and are putting out a record separate from Kokayi’s 202.

That makes sense.

1. 202 is separate from Pro Deo et Patria
2. yes, theCaesarz is now CZRS.
3. i’m merging it all together with whatever entity being reflected in the O of my logo.
keeping the name consistent but the project distinguished by the O..it’s all full circle.
4. the music/theme for 202 was completed in January then PDEP jumped in my brain. I’m damn near finished. awaiting 2 mixes and that’ll be that. then on to 202. Late summer for PDEP, fall..ish for 202.
5. thank you for listening.

Thanks for the update, Koke.

This is great news - thanks for the update!