close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM :: ‘The Human Highlight Reel’ Anticipation Thread ::

Whoa! Very excited.

I already bought my tickets. Hopefully I’ll get to see some of you guys there.

any updates on the release (if ever)?

themanthemyth said:any updates on the release (if ever)?

Highly unlikely. I talked to Pack about it at the Polyoptics screening back in 2017. He said definitely not. Who knows maybe one day he’ll change his mind.

mattthegod said:

themanthemyth said:any updates on the release (if ever)?

Highly unlikely. I talked to Pack about it at the Polyoptics screening back in 2017. He said definitely not. Who knows maybe one day he’ll change his mind.

so that’s it? i fucking hate rappers is his final LP? he quit hip hop?

themanthemyth said:

mattthegod said:

themanthemyth said:any updates on the release (if ever)?

Highly unlikely. I talked to Pack about it at the Polyoptics screening back in 2017. He said definitely not. Who knows maybe one day he’ll change his mind.

so that’s it? i fucking hate rappers is his final LP? he quit hip hop?

Lol.. he has a wife and kid. I dont think he “quit hip hop” at all. I just think his priorities are else where and that makes total sense. Tone has said there is a chance we’ll hear the speaker king EP and that we’ll hear the second efamm record.

mattthegod said:

themanthemyth said:

mattthegod said:

themanthemyth said:any updates on the release (if ever)?

Highly unlikely. I talked to Pack about it at the Polyoptics screening back in 2017. He said definitely not. Who knows maybe one day he’ll change his mind.

so that’s it? i fucking hate rappers is his final LP? he quit hip hop?

Lol.. he has a wife and kid. I dont think he “quit hip hop” at all. I just think his priorities are else where and that makes total sense. Tone has said there is a chance we’ll hear the speaker king EP and that we’ll hear the second efamm record.

it’s been 5 years since we’ve gotten an update on the second efamm record tho. when did you hear that from tone?

He mentioned it in an interview with Tim Gettys back in 2017.

yeah but it’s been almost 3 years. i would ask tone directly through twitter, but now that’s locked
when was the last time anyone from efamm mentioned the 2nd album