close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: ‘The Projectionist’ Discussion Thread ::

Friis said:...I fell like this is a good time for me to share a couple of thoughts on the project, which without question has grown to be one of my favorites to come out of the camp so far…

Thanks for the hell of a write-up, Friis! Sincerely appreciate that!

I’ve been away for awhile and haven’t taken the time to read through this thread (I will) but I’m assuming the Peter Anthony Red project is on hold/cancelled? I was really looking forward to the LP and still play the “Projectionist” and “water” religiously. I know the whole camp is busy and with the final stages of the polymer project being put together there wouldn’t be time right now. Any word?

^ If I remember right the wordage that was used in a live stream was that it’s on the back-burner for right now.

Didn’t get the response Tone was looking for.

houstonz said:Didn’t get the response Tone was looking for.

Damn, both of those responses are really unfortunate. that boy Tone has the golden pipes. He’s got a really evocative and melancholy vibe to his singing and it just sticks..i hope the project or elements of the project manifests themselves in some other form of his music..as creative as Tone is i’m sure he’ll find an outlet for that.

Yeah. I really love(d) The Projectionist EP. I really hope to see more PAR music before too long. Be it Hyperrealism or something else.

houstonz said:Yeah. I really love(d) The Projectionist EP. I really hope to see more PAR music before too long. Be it Hyperrealism or something else.

Word. I mean after hearing The Projectionist and the Acoustic version of Water it really raised my anticipation for Hyperrealism. Spiral is one of my favorite songs that he’s ever written and I can imagine that there will be stuff on the album that tops it.

The Projectionist was really great. A really beautiful and clever project.

I can only assume that the right people didn’t hear it, because there’s nothing to dislike.

Epic Aesthetic said:I can only assume that the right people didn’t hear it, because there’s nothing to dislike.

And they watched him, and they mad
And they watched him, and they mad