close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official ‘Peace or Power’ [LP] Appreciation Thread ::

I love how the newly released clean version covered up the nipple on the cover art. Gotta keep it clean!

As a FYI if someone isn’t following social media, Peace or Power 2XLP is now available for purchase at http://peaceorpower.bigcartel.com/ and it’s shipping now. Limited availability online before tour.

Need a little help here… I never got my Peace or Power vinyl that I ordered back on 6/26. I’ve sent an email to info@cunninlynguists.com and the peace of strange one that was attached to the invoice. I got my shipping confirmation saying that the label had been made, but it hasn’t progressed from there.

Does anybody know of a better email I can try?

EDIT : This got taken care of Smile

Revision said:I love how the newly released clean version covered up the nipple on the cover art. Gotta keep it clean!

haha. That was Kno’s idea FTW

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:Need a little help here… I never got my Peace or Power vinyl that I ordered back on 6/26. I’ve sent an email to info@cunninlynguists.com and the peace of strange one that was attached to the invoice. I got my shipping confirmation saying that the label had been made, but it hasn’t progressed from there.

Does anybody know of a better email I can try?

Yo! Email me directly at deacon@qn5.com. I’ll make sure this is handled.

Vinyl is live again at PeaceOrPower.com. We momentarily stopped selling them while on the the road, but things are back in full effect. All vinyl ships right away.

So is anyone else still listening to this album? I’m not sure about you guys but this is still one of my favorite albums of the decade so far. In terms of production I still feel like this album puts him on the same level as Kno when it comes to being one of the best producers in hip hop. Everything is just so perfect and well done with this album man.

I know I’m a bit late commenting on the video but I thought it was brilliant. I’m still really loving this album and I hope eventually that we’ll get to hear more solo work from Deacon.

Let me just say this… I was going back to the thread where Tone was talking about how underrated Deacon and Natti were. Needless to say he’s right. I really don’t understand how an album of THIS caliber can come out with people just ignoring it left and right. It happened with Tragedy & Dope, NWL, Still Motion, and now this.

To be real? This is the BEST CL related release to come out since Oneirology. I just think that it’s a shame that it has basically been overlooked in favor of other projects.