close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official ‘Peace or Power’ [LP] Appreciation Thread ::

That’s great news, good to hear something about this again.

From Tone’s Instagram yesterday (? - JP-US time difference…):

10617033_1539332799619248_2076550928_n.jpg

tonedeff said:Back from an eventful week of shooting Polymer video #3 in Atlanta with this unfairly talented bastard, my QNS brother. @deacthevillain .
(PS. His upcoming solo LP sounds INSAAAAAAANE).
#tiredasfuck

Looks like we could get this and a kno solo next year. With all the projects being worked on right now 2015 is shaping up to be a monster. Deacon solo, kno solo, extended famm, speaker king, polymer, hyperrealism, Chico and the man, all have a very good chance of releasing next year I think.

JTX said:Looks like we could get this and a kno solo next year. With all the projects being worked on right now 2015 is shaping up to be a monster. Deacon solo, kno solo, extended famm, speaker king, polymer, hyperrealism, Chico and the man, all have a very good chance of releasing next year I think.

Sounds about right. Smile

QN5 said:

JTX said:Looks like we could get this and a kno solo next year. With all the projects being worked on right now 2015 is shaping up to be a monster. Deacon solo, kno solo, extended famm, speaker king, polymer, hyperrealism, Chico and the man, all have a very good chance of releasing next year I think.

Sounds about right. Smile

plus new Natti solo Smile

Holy Fucking shit, you guys are on fire!

Deacon The Villain said:

QN5 said:

JTX said:Looks like we could get this and a kno solo next year. With all the projects being worked on right now 2015 is shaping up to be a monster. Deacon solo, kno solo, extended famm, speaker king, polymer, hyperrealism, Chico and the man, all have a very good chance of releasing next year I think.

Sounds about right. Smile

plus new Natti solo Smile

Faints.gif

I can not WAIT for this album to come out. Deacon the Villain is probably my favorite artist in hip hop as of right now so this is definitely my most anticipated upcoming CL related release.

Not only do I anticipate every verse he plans on dropping but I really do love his production. I think him making a solo album will bring out some of his best work as an MC and Producer that we have ever heard.

The anticipation for me will probably build up even more than it already has over time. Not to mention that Kno announced his next solo album and Deac brought up that Nattis next solo is also in the works. Its going to be an amazing year for music.

I’m due for my next CL fix! Wicked pumped!

Thomax Beats just said Deacon solo in September.

He mayyyyy have spilled the beans, cuz that’s the first place I’ve seen any sort of date for it mentioned. lol S’all good.. maybe CL or Kno have some more surprises for us. Razz

houstonz said:He mayyyyy have spilled the beans, cuz that’s the first place I’ve seen any sort of date for it mentioned. lol S’all good.. maybe CL or Kno have some more surprises for us. Razz

CL new strategy, fuck promotion:

August - Phantom limbs
September - Deacon solo
October - Kno solo
November - CL album

JTX said:

houstonz said:He mayyyyy have spilled the beans, cuz that’s the first place I’ve seen any sort of date for it mentioned. lol S’all good.. maybe CL or Kno have some more surprises for us. Razz

CL new strategy, fuck promotion:

August - Phantom limbs
September - Deacon solo
October - Kno solo
November - CL album

Yeah that certainly could be true. Its definitely a good strategy in my opinion seeing as how well the early digital release for SJV3 went and how well it worked for the Winterfire EP.

December - Built to Fade 2 Cool

And Polymer AND Stan’s LP somewhere in the mix of course.

dare we mention CATM????? lol Razz

houstonz said:He mayyyyy have spilled the beans, cuz that’s the first place I’ve seen any sort of date for it mentioned. lol S’all good.. maybe CL or Kno have some more surprises for us. Razz

Actually I just noticed he put a “?” after saying the deacon release so he was probably just hoping.

Just got an email from bandcamp about the Deacon solo. It’s called Peace or Power. I clicked on the link but it brought me nowhere.

Oh sh—! It appeared and disappeared on bandcamp.
I saw tracklist, 14 tracks.
And release date but maybe it was just placeholder.

Fuck I saw it too but I was like 8 mins like from when I received the email ..clicked it and nothing but did see that cover art though ...

I saw the bandcamp email too and thought they just dropped it today. Nearly had a heart attack.

Whoopsy-Daisy, Deacon. haha

thugged0utcubscout said:but did see that cover art though ...

And what fucking cover art it is. Dope…I might have a new favorite cover.

Tonedeff said:Whoopsy-Daisy, Deacon. haha

You gotta spill the beans now…

C’MON DEACON WE’RE DYING OVER HERE.

Alright! September 30th!

That artwork is amazing. Since there’s no vinyl, I’ll definitely be putting the poster up on my wall.

Shipping the same day as Phantom Limbs…I’m gonna save up some sick days.

I had to pre-order 3 lol, hope it doesn’t get canceled(the pre-order) and they just announce it soon

Yeah I’m kind of curious this being up with no announcement first.