close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM :: Featured Material Vol. 4 Discussion Thread ::

Announced on the latest TACM.

You say this is going to be super limited, will it go up for sale on the blog? Live in the UK so can’t make Pack’s bday.

Man, I can’t make to the show. This sounds sick though. Hope I can get my hands on one

paaaaaaaatience

I’ll plan on picking up a couple extras in case they do sell out quick (assuming they are available here) and y’all eastern hemisphericals miss out.

Just saw the tracklisting for this… lots of new treats in store.

#giddy

Can’t wait to have this in my collection.

I’m gonna need a copy. One way or another.

Will physical copies be for sale online? I don’t wanna miss out… Sad

While you’re at it, pretty please put the other volumes up for sale on this site. Smile

CD is up for pre-order!

Does anybody know if it’s in a slimline case?

Loewi said:CD is up for pre-order!

Does anybody know if it’s in a slimline case?

ygriN.jpg

Nice! Looks like it comes in the same kind of case the FMania DVD/CD came in.

You are correct. Not sure how I neglected to get mine signed last night.

DqNKs.gif

fmv4stock.jpg
I dont want 500 of these sittting around the house, so order yours today! Smile

I gotta say this was a pleasant surprise. I never thought Pack would continue the series, even if this is the last one.

I have to wait til my bank unfreezes my account next week(I was a victim of a hacked bank account) and I will buy 2 copies then. I hope they don’t sell out by that time. Damn online bank robbers have bad timing.

PackFM said:fmv4stock.jpg
I dont want 500 of these sittting around the house, so order yours today! Smile

oh snap I can’t wait to my hands on the one coming my way :O !

Ordered, although I think I’m more excited for the $4.60 EP, shit’s gonna be swag, son.

kayjay748 said:Ordered, although I think I’m more excited for the $4.60 EP, shit’s gonna be swag, son.

SMH

im so not touching 460 til i run out of FMV4s

PackFM said:

kayjay748 said:Ordered, although I think I’m more excited for the $4.60 EP, shit’s gonna be swag, son.

SMH

Haha Pack, please be aware I was joking…I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to ‘Spell It With A Swag’, but not as much as FM4!

hmm any reason Bonkers did not make it to this?

bry said:hmm any reason Bonkers did not make it to this?

didnt go with the mix and is really more of a HBSM track

fair enough! Thanks for this! Been listening at least 2x a day since Monday.

PackFM said:im so not touching 460 til i run out of FMV4s

Or once 460 are sold.

TexasUnderground1 said:5 g’s for pack

haha ah if only it worked that way, just so u know im pretty much giving these away Wink

PackFM said:

TexasUnderground1 said:5 g’s for pack

haha ah if only it worked that way, just so u know im pretty much giving these away Wink

And thats why youre my favorite hip hop artist

Anybody receive their copies yet?

Um, yeah.. and Pack is CRAAAZY.

The comedy skits are a nice, unique addition. The new tracks (and that Hit The Breaks RMX) are nice! Plus, I don’t wanna be rude, but is it just me or did Pack fuckin body “O!” like a madman? Like, everybody was cool on that song.. but Pack just unleashed some of his best stuff I think I ever heard on that and outshined SOS and Homeboy Sandman… and I think the same could be said for “Luther” (as Deacon admits) hahaha

Yeah I agree, just got it today, and hearing Luther again, I really think that’s one of Pack’s all time most powerful verses.