close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM :: Featured Material Vol. 4 Discussion Thread ::

Got mine yesterday, fuckin dope. Hypnotized is amazing. Pack basically abuses each track he spits on

Yeah, great mixtape. We were listening it on the way down to the Phils game last night and were loling at the lyrics from The WWKYA Tour RMX.

It sounds awesome! Is there no name for Track 20 though?

Technically “Outro”

Just got a shipping notification. I guess they’re being shipped over time since Pack is doing this on his own?

If you ordered in the first week, your order was sent out last week and then the rest sent as they were recieved. The shipping notification email sent today was sent to all customers as a thank you and a heads up.

Still holding out to listen, hopefully it arrives soon.

PackFM said:Technically “Outro”

Thanks, I don’t know why, but it was bugging me just leaving it as Track 20 haha. Maybe just a little OCD I guess.

its like 10 seconds i believe
it was originally going to be tacked on the end of HTB but i was convinced to let it have its own track at the last minute

Pack you keep getting better at making great songs, cant wait for human highlight reel!

DOMINION needs to put out a record

Comedy bits had me rolling

Pack’s delivery on O = :O. Megashow did not prepare me.

That set of radio freeverses you and Tone did was ridiculous! Remember a ton of talented emcees there that evening. Gonna have to revisit those recordings…
More later

I never realized how nice it is to have all the featured material and singles put into one CD until now. Most of these songs were still getting played, but never as much as an actual album release just because it’s all over the place in my ipod. Also good to hear new stuff on the project too. Gonna have to absorb them some more.

So are any of the unreleased songs that are on Featured Material Vol 4 things that may show up in Human Highlight Reel or are they purely songs that never found a home?

FMV4 is their home Wink
The newer songs were originally planned for THHR but I am starting from scratch…whole new direction for the project dawned on me after a non-podcast conversation with mr. deff

need to buy this is there any production from kno? Im still not to hip on packfm (sorry bro D:) and Im curious. do you do your own production cause if so then Ill definetly buy it LOL

Two tracks produced by Kno, one by Deacon.

mattthegod said:need to buy this is there any production from kno? Im still not to hip on packfm (sorry bro D:) and Im curious. do you do your own production cause if so then Ill definetly buy it LOL

Get all of Packs stuff, you won’t regret it. Trust

and by get I mean buy

alright thanks and yes I always buy my music

After getting back form the hospital my copy arrived in mail, I was pretty stoked having a listen now.

Were all week 1 orders shipped at the same time? Just wondering because there’s this other guy who’s also from The Netherlands and recieved his last week (on july 4th to be excact) and i haven’t gotten my copies yet.

Crazy needs to be longer Pack went OFF on that joint.

“I wrote these rhymes when I was sittin on a plane/ so even though I dont smoke I was high like a motha fucka/ I don’t know how much attention you payin’ / but like the cat I just named my style raw like fucka rubba”

and how awesome is the beat for WWKYATour RMX?

I also like how all of the comedy skits werent just thrown in there randomly and they were nice transitions to the next.. or previous song.

oh yeah.. aaannnnd

“Michael Jackson moonwalked,
I run planet earth
Things happen for a reason
And this was the plan at birth”

oooooooh!!

LostCauze said:Were all week 1 orders shipped at the same time? Just wondering because there’s this other guy who’s also from The Netherlands and recieved his last week (on july 4th to be excact) and i haven’t gotten my copies yet.

All orders have been shipped
please send your paypal transaction # to fmaniainc@gmail.com so it can get sorted out
thanks!

Done, thanks.

Is the limited edition still available? I’d like to order it today! Thanks!

Akafuqin said:Is the limited edition still available? I’d like to order it today! Thanks!

Here ya go

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:

Akafuqin said:Is the limited edition still available? I’d like to order it today! Thanks!

Here ya go

Thank you sir!

I’m still pissed he didn’t invite me to rap on “Crazy”.

pppsfft.

Tonedeff said:I’m still pissed he didn’t invite me to rap on “Crazy”.

pppsfft.

52xez5.jpg

Photoshopped! We all know Tone would be rapping to their vaginas.

Smile

jinx8402 said:Photoshopped! We all know Tone would be rapping to their vaginas.

Smile

6959f4a0d02111e1ae5f12313804f9a9_7.jpg

*EDIT* Check I Am Many’s face in the background; he’s like “Fuck yeah dude!”

I’ve had FMV4 bumpin in my car for a few weeks and am loving it, every track is quality!