close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM :: Featured Material Vol. 4 Discussion Thread ::

I need to get this onto my cloud drive so I can play it at work. Also, any chance this will be up for sale on Amazon MP3 store?

Favorites are WWKYA Tour, Luther, and the JS-1 tracks.

This is a very solid mixtape.

I just bought my second copy. This is a really awesome album, I seriously love To the Beat Y’all and O!

Scott A. said:

jinx8402 said:Photoshopped! We all know Tone would be rapping to their vaginas.

Smile

6959f4a0d02111e1ae5f12313804f9a9_7.jpg

lol, homie on the right:
loltiger.gif

I will be buying this but I’m starting out with the earlier material 1st such as whutduzFMstand4 and I fucking hate rappers. I listened to I fucking hate rappers on youtube and ordered it off of amazon this morning. I probably wont get to FMV4 till christmas. I will say that after I heard I Fucking hate rappers though I was amazed. That album is fucking fantastic. I think the only rapper I haven’t listened to on qn5 yet is Kokayi.

^ FMV4 is limited to 500 copies my man. I’d cop that asap

P.S. robots and dinosaurs… listen to it

alright Ill check it out and Ill try to get FMV4 as soon as I can. I fucking hate rappers came in the mail today and I’m Listening to it right now. It gets better with each listen. Its 100% an underground classic in the sense I can listen to every track and not skip one. The Kanye Look is hilarious too. I just downloaded whutduzFMstand4? off of itunes along with the instrumentals.

Finally gettin to listen to the album now after 3 months of getting fucked over by the mail service in 2 different countries (Pack went out of his way to hook it up though, hats off!)

Great album all around. Can’t wait to see the live stand up. And holy hell, the 2nd verse of To The Beat Y’all is so fantastically intricate!

This CD stays in rotation in my car. This compilation outlasted most of the albums that dropped last year for me. I still can’t get enough of those new songs (especially To The Beat Y’all) and that Hit The Breaks RMX blows the original outta the water in my opinion.

binarystar89 said:I still can’t get enough of those new songs (especially To The Beat Y’all)

To The Beat Y’all is my ringtone now. I always take a few seconds to answer my phone because I wait for the beat to drop haha.

I order a copy a week or two ago but still haven’t received it. Either he ran out or too busy

Supahbuldozer said:

binarystar89 said:I still can’t get enough of those new songs (especially To The Beat Y’all)

To The Beat Y’all is my ringtone now. I always take a few seconds to answer my phone because I wait for the beat to drop haha.

“BITCH, IF YOU DONT PICK UP YOUR FUCKIN’ PHONE
DON’T YOU SEE ME TALKIN’ HERE? GODDAMMIT!”

Had FMV4 on spin lately after not listening to it for while. And wow Pack rips up every track, can’t expect anything less.

The hit the breaks rmx is freaking insane! One of my favorite packfm tracks. The whole of fmv4 is amazing and has been cranking in my car since it came out. Favorite part is the transition from hit the breaks into to the beat yall.

Seems like more spam in Pack’s forum. wtf.

I’ve really been enjoying FMv4 lately. It is such a great listen front to back. New pack in 11 days!! (or at least some shaved legs)