Tonedeff Favorite Song On ‘The Projectionist’

POLL › Pick Your Favorite Song On The Projectionist:

The Projectionist 4
Never Enough 21
Spiral 25
Climb 17
Stones 2
Total Votes: 69

I think Climb is slowly becoming my favorite song.

So far, Spiral; but Never Enough is very close.

Never Enough… and that’s on my 10th or so listen to this EP

for me it’s the projectionist due to the soundtrack. It’s one if not my favorite movie thus making the projectionist the favorite but nevertheless the whole ep is a masterpiece.

Climb for me. Hits all my musical buttons.

Love the harmony on The Projectionist, wish that song was longer

Yeah a couple of songs I’d like to be longer: The Projectionist and Climb. I’m finally ready to make my vote. My favorite is Spiral and I know this is a singing project but I’m picking the song with the rapping on it. The rapping on it is just too innovative to not name that song. If Tone just did a regular rapping verse on that song it would be a different question but the rapping on Spiral is just on another level, every time I listen to the song i can’t help but smile as the rhymes and the piano tango dance throughout the song and that’s without giving up the incredible multisylabic rhyme schemes in the lyrics. It’s just incredible rapping and the singing in Spiral is also excellent. I think as far as singing I think Spiral is also my favorite with Never Enough as a close second.

I had to listen to this tons of times to really decide which had the most staying power for me, and I have now concluded that Climb is absolutely my favorite.

Numonic said:Yeah a couple of songs I’d like to be longer: The Projectionist and Climb. I’m finally ready to make my vote. My favorite is Spiral and I know this is a singing project but I’m picking the song with the rapping on it. The rapping on it is just too innovative to not name that song. If Tone just did a regular rapping verse on that song it would be a different question but the rapping on Spiral is just on another level, every time I listen to the song i can’t help but smile as the rhymes and the piano tango dance throughout the song and that’s without giving up the incredible multisylabic rhyme schemes in the lyrics. It’s just incredible rapping and the singing in Spiral is also excellent. I think as far as singing I think Spiral is also my favorite with Never Enough as a close second.

well said, i loved the whole project but spiral is on some level above next level shit.

I love the songs in different ways.. the EP in general does a great job of including such different sounds/moods yet collectively feeling cohesive.

For example, I love spiral for it’s complexity and progression.. especially how Tone’s voice goes in and out of sync with the piano. But I similarly love ‘The projectionist’ for it’s simplicity and more direct nature. And again I’d say I love Climb because of just how much power and emotion is behind it.. if you’re not feeling chills by the end then I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

Amazing EP. Great concept. Can’t wait for Hyperrealism.

not voting i like them all.