close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tacos & Chocolate Milk Podcast Episode #8: “Catz ‘N’ Dogz” (7.2.12)

McShitswack update:

Two lucky ho’s have been drafted. Operation ho-distraction happens tonight. One of them is getting fucked or throated by me so if this is a fail at least I’ll be distracted if he goes into Cypher mode.

Wish me luck

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:McShitswack update:

Two lucky ho’s have been drafted. Operation ho-distraction happens tonight. One of them is getting fucked or throated by me so if this is a fail at least I’ll be distracted if he goes into Cypher mode.

Wish me luck

LOL @ “Operation Ho-distraction” hahah

So, did he drop the mic, or the ball?

OPERATION HO-DISTRACTION was a MAJOR success. Funny shit is he has no fucking idea that the reason he got laid last night was becuase he is a horrible rapper HAHA

thanks for answering that question.. I wouldnt of gone DEEP into my ho-a-dex (one bitch was from high school… 7ish years i havnt said a word to her) to nab these two and have a crazy ass night with them. Props to Pack and Tone.

They should start doing a help-you-get-laid segment on every episode, and be sure to have a disclaimer for zero liability for any subsequent children and/or diseases obtained from the following of their advice.

call it YO SNATCH!

^ hahaha. I can only imagine what tone’s intro to that would sound like