close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM [WEST COAST TOUR] PackFM w/ Jonny October - 8/30 - 9/9

POLL › Are you going to do everything you can to catch PackFM on his West Coast Tour?

Yes! 2
Yup! 1
Hell Yeah! 1
You Betcha! 1
Total Votes: 5

http://www.facebook.com/events/416776635026690/

Whats good yall. It’s been a minute since I’ve set out on any sort of tour and even longer since I’ve done any shows on the west coast whatsoever. So I figured it was time to do something about it and viola!
From August 30th to September 9th I will be hitting the road with my dude Jonny October on a self funded, self booked and self promoted west coast tour. That means that the success of these shows relies on YOUR support. The last time I’ve been to most of these cities was in 2006/7, so if it passes through your area do everything you can to make it out unless you dont mind perhaps waiting til 2018 for your next shot Smile
Dates are still being added and details are still being confirmed so keep your eye on the Facebook link to stay updated.
I’ll see you all on the west!
Peace!

Will I be there?
CommunityDuh-Doy.gif

Damn, I don’t move to LA until the 20th, I just miss it. Fuckkkkk

So no one on this board has gone to any of the shows yet? Nothing to report back? I want pics and recaps, son!

JLee said:So no one on this board has gone to any of the shows yet? Nothing to report back? I want pics and recaps, son!

Ditto. At the very least, we know that Pack is recording some of this stuff for the blog.