close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Kno’s growth as a producer thread

Ok so I’ve been listening to the instrumental versions of all of the Cunninlynguists albums, Kno’s solo album, The stuff hes done for other artists and truthfully I don’t think theres another producer that is on the same level as Kno right now. Hell there might not be another producer to be as good as him ever again. I’ve heard people compare Kno to heavy weights such as Dj Premier and I always say you can’t compare them because Kno has a style of his own that changes every album. The first Cunninlynguists album I heard was Oneirology and when I heard it.. the production style was basically so dark gloomy beautiful and different. It was unique it was something I had never heard before. If you listen to will rap for food and everything from there up to oneirology you’ll notice that him as well as Deacon and Natti & everyone else on QN5 have grown tremendously. He is the best producer of my generation and his growth over the years has been amazing. I also look back at those lame comparison threads I made a few months ago and the style of his production changes so much that comparing the CL albums is pointless. Dope music is dope music.

Yeah CL has been number one on my played list for a few months now…..I can listen to all those albums based on production alone….. Its second to none. On a side note, Deacon the Villain is just to sick.

mattthegod said: I also look back at those lame comparison threads I made a few months ago and the style of his production changes so much that comparing the CL albums is pointless. Dope music is dope music.

it looks like matthegod is having some growth of his own XD

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:

mattthegod said: I also look back at those lame comparison threads I made a few months ago and the style of his production changes so much that comparing the CL albums is pointless. Dope music is dope music.

it looks like matthegod is having some growth of his own XD

As far as making threads yea. Every artist on qn5 is a genius in their own way and there is no point to compare them, or their albums.