TONEDEFF - GLUTTON [EP]
TRACKLISTING
1. Glutton [Produced By: NumberNin6]
2. Centerfold [Produced By: Chew Fu]
3. Filthy (XXX) [Produced By: Tonedeff]
4. Never [Produced By: Tonedeff]
5. Sunrise [Produced By: Tonedeff]

DOWNLOAD NOW

So its right around the corner, you guys think Tone will release a song off of it first or just drop the whole EP?

I’m pretty sure he told us during the livestream that the whole thing would drop without putting out any singles beforehand.
The whole point being to avoid having songs overplayed and skipped when the EP drops.

Plus the EP being 5 songs long, it would be a shame to have 1/5th of the EP.

I just want to preorder everything.

also the album art looked fucking amazing. Becky Cloonan bodies shit. And yea i think the whole album will drop, and then a single will be released to snag attention.

Curious to see how much pre orders will be because I’m broke as shit. Doubt it’s coming out this month anyways, I’m hoping for late november since that’s when I’ll have some extra monies.

2 by four said:also the album art looked fucking amazing. Becky Cloonan bodies shit. And yea i think the whole album will drop, and then a single will be released to snag attention.

been slacking latley…Is there a link to the album cover design or Did you geta quick preview?

thugged0utcubscout said:
been slacking latley…Is there a link to the album cover design or Did you geta quick preview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S610MM7ef0o#t=1270s

That’s all we have for now, but it looks pretty damn awesome.

I think theres a chance its still dropping this month but at the end of the month.

All I gotta say is if it doesn’t drop this month then it’s not going to drop until December because Tone is on tour in Canada all November and I’m pretty sure he won’t drop the album while on tour.

My pessimism will tell me its never coming.

Album cover looks pretty sick! Can’t wait for the album

people’s lack of patience is fuckin nauseating.

TheGreatGeek said:My pessimism will tell me its never coming.

Well that’s going a little bit far. Tone told us he was waiting on some mixes, so I’m guessing end of october/beginning of november.

Also don’t forget that Glutton drops with the Polymer pre-orders, which means having a web-site ready and pre-order packages sorted-out.

Getting the webpage(s) ready and everything is probably more complicated than mixing.

Though I know little to nothing about both.. can’t wait to see what’s in store for the pre-order package(s) though!

Credit card ready!! Just love this whole concept cant wait!!

Good call, It is going to take a while though, but I cant complain, shit its free

TheGreatGeek said:cant complain, shit its free

Well the mixing is out of Tone’s hands as he said but hopefully it’s not in the hands of someone like the guy holding the Monotone tapes or this EP will never come out.

EDIT: Glutton very likely dropping next week I believe with a youtube video by Tonedeff explaining the preorder/release process of the Polymer album as he told us on the livestream. Smile

Numonic said:All I gotta say is if it doesn’t drop this month then it’s not going to drop until December because Tone is on tour in Canada all November and I’m pretty sure he won’t drop the album while on tour.

Yup, looks like it’s gonna end up being a December release at the earliest now if we’re lucky. I’m just gonna go ahead and expect a 2013 release for glutton though, and a 2014 full collection release.

JTX said:
Yup, looks like it’s gonna end up being a December release at the earliest now if we’re lucky. I’m just gonna go ahead and expect a 2013 release for glutton though, and a 2014 full collection release.

Has it already been said that there won’t be a late November release? (Glutton and Thanksgiving… could be a connection? Haha).

haha that would be dope if it released on Thanksgiving. It’s possible and I also say probable. I wouldn’t have said probable if Tone hadn’t mentioned to keep eyes on his youtube page for a video regarding Polymer but since the video never came out I’m certain that the video would have been what I expected (a video explaining the preorder process for Polymer) if it weren’t for that bitch Sandy we would have Glutton right now. I still believe that Tone was going to release Glutton with the youtube video explaining the preorder process for Polymer but Hurricane Sandy or maybe something else interrupted that. So now we have to wait until December but probably Thanksgiving, it seems fitting with the title plus his tour ends before Thanksgiving so he should be able to make it happen.

By the way Tone, that tree that lifted up the sidewalk across your street was on the news. I caught it like “oh snap, that’s exactly where Tonedeff lives.” Good to see you were safe.

You know I’m fired up.

JTX said:

Numonic said:All I gotta say is if it doesn’t drop this month then it’s not going to drop until December because Tone is on tour in Canada all November and I’m pretty sure he won’t drop the album while on tour.

I don’t see any reason he couldn’t drop it while on tour.

I think the reason I said he wouldn’t drop it while on tour is because it seemed like he was waiting for mixes and stuff from people and as far as getting that to Tone while he was on tour, I thought would be difficult (but then again I’m not so techy and it may very well be simple to email him to his laptop what ever mixes or whatever Tone needed to get the album complete). But I’m not sure if Tone would complete the EP while on the road, I mean doesn’t he need his studio? But if he in fact has all the moving parts complete before the tour started and the only thing that caused the delay was the Hurricane Sandy (assuming that was the issue) then he can very well drop it while on tour. If the album is on his laptop or something right. And he could record that youtube video while on tour. And probably also set up the preorder page for Polymer while on tour. As long has he has a mobile device with internet connection right? I don’t know. If he does decide to drop it he should tell us if we should still be expecting that youtube video he said to look out for on his youtube page. If he stays quiet about checking his youtube page, as he has been lately, then I think he’s waiting until after tour to release Glutton.

Okay, adding onto my idea I figured out how he could do this.

I’m not sure if he’s going with the “sin” theme based on Glutton, but I’m thinking he might.

Thanksgiving - Release Glutton EP
Christmas - Release Greed EP (this is the speculation/idea of how he’s could do the EPs)
Valentine’s Day - Release Lust EP

And then Polymer sometime after that. It would be cool and fit with the 2013 release of Polymer, but I doubt it. Of course, if Tone does release them like this I’d like my name in the credits Wink

jbkrule said:Okay, adding onto my idea I figured out how he could do this.

I’m not sure if he’s going with the “sin” theme based on Glutton, but I’m thinking he might.

Thanksgiving - Release Glutton EP
Christmas - Release Greed EP (this is the speculation/idea of how he’s could do the EPs)
Valentine’s Day - Release Lust EP

And then Polymer sometime after that. It would be cool and fit with the 2013 release of Polymer, but I doubt it. Of course, if Tone does release them like this I’d like my name in the credits Wink

I hope he does this, because I know the lust EP will have some sexually mind-blowing songs

He’s said there would be about 3 months between releases, so If we get Glutton in November, the second one could be out for Valentines day, so you would be 2/3. I doubt we get 3 in 4 months though.

Plus even the Glutton on Thanksgiving idea was not the original plan, if it were Tone wouldn’t have been trying to put it out so much sooner (like when he said to expect it late September and then 1st week of October). It would be cool with the Thanksgiving and Glutton connection but I’m sure that was never Tone’s plan but it may turn out that way since he gets off tour just before Thanksgiving. It would be cool to drop Glutton on Thanksgiving.

I think all the ‘sin’ stuff will be on this EP. And that the other ones will have other themes. Of which my favourite will be the deep stuff (i.e. Masochist, Porcelain, Children)

Any…fucking…day…now…lol

I’m starting to realize that “anticipation” is not as good of a thing as I thought it was. In fact it is down right horrible. The definition involves waiting for something you desire. Telling someone you are anticipating something is like telling them there is something you want but can’t have yet, how is that a good thing? I don’t want to “want”, I want to “have”. Fuck release dates. The present is a gift, let’s live in it.

Numonic said:I’m starting to realize that “anticipation” is not as good of a thing as I thought it was. In fact it is down right horrible. The definition involves waiting for something you desire. Telling someone you are anticipating something is like telling them there is something you want but can’t have yet, how is that a good thing? I don’t want to “want”, I want to “have”. Fuck release dates. The present is a gift, let’s live in it.

I anticipate things based on the source. For example. Glutton is on my radar, but until it comes out or there’s at least a pre-order, I realize it could be years or never before it happens.

With something like The Dark Knight Rises coming out on Blu-Ray in less than a week, I very much trust that release date, and so I anticipate it coming out with quite a bit of excitement.