close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: The Official GLUTTON [EP] Appreciation Thread ::

Was just re-listening to Glutton and going through lyrics on Rap Genius.. and found this: http://rap.genius.com/1542975

hahaha

houstonz said:Was just re-listening to Glutton and going through lyrics on Rap Genius.. and found this: http://rap.genius.com/1542975

hahaha

Haha, I actually remember this being made from when I was active on Rap Genius. I recommended Glutton to everyone on there, and then when one of them listened to Filthy, he left this and asked what filthy pervert made this music. I cracked up, haha.

A year and a half later, the title track on this EP is still absolutely unfuckwitable. It’s the longest song on Polymer thus far and just a complete rollercoaster ride of sonic intensity. Hoping it got the video treatment, with like, a neurotic and insatiably voracious-looking Mr. Deff trudging through a pit of half-naked slores who flicker like digital projections as he walks by them, while crimson red pulsating strobe lights hauntingly illuminate the environment. Essentially, I see a warped version of the opening scene from Blade playing out when I close my eyes and listen. Badass.

Still want a censored version of Filthy, think it could be hilarious.

Epic Aesthetic said:Still want a censored version of Filthy, think it could be hilarious.

Ditto, I always love clean versions of raunchy songs, makes for a pretty funny listening experience. Exhibit A: the chorus of the clean version of “Fuckin Problems”

Epic Aesthetic said:Still want a censored version of Filthy, think it could be hilarious.

One has been written.

QN5 said:

One has been written.

On Polymer? QN5 RMX Vol. 5?

I’d seriously love to hear this. The production on that track is crazy and I totally understand and appreciate that you went there with the content.. but as it is, that song can’t exist outside a vacuum of my own solo/headphone listening, it’s just awkward in 95% of situations.

Not that I’m an expert or anything, but I can imagine it being up there in popularity with Pervert if there was a funny censored version.

I want two yummy sides of mashed, girl
I want two dollops (creamy, sour)
I want another grill to be there
And charcoal briquette heated grouse

I want a stuffed and pureed turkey
I want to eat it inside-out
A pork that’s pulled, with chowder, hash, sirl’ (sirloin baby)
And sliders right into your mouth

FILTHY’S ™

deStructuralized said:

I want two yummy sides of mashed, girl
I want two dollops (creamy, sour)
I want another grill to be there
And charcoal briquette heated grouse

I want a stuffed and pureed turkey
I want to eat it inside-out
A pork that’s pulled, with chowder, hash, sirl’ (sirloin baby)
And sliders right into your mouth

FILTHY’S ™

Oh man that might have been the funniest thing I’ve ever read. This is genius.

hahahahahahahaha deStructralized for the fucking win