close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion Recent purchases

JLee said:^^^It’s just not as impressive after you buying babies.

Smile true

I ordered dirty acres and the Don’t Leave 7 inch on vinyl the other day. Both new.

I was able to pick this up today

IMAG0904.jpg

IMAG0917.jpg

Nice! I don’t get mine until April. Did you just go to Mondo’s headquarters to get yours?
More importantly: PINK or BLACK?!!?!?!?!?!

JLee said:Nice! I don’t get mine until April. Did you just go to Mondo’s headquarters to get yours?
More importantly: PINK or BLACK?!!?!?!?!?!

Ya I just went there to pick it up, luckily they held one for me because it was the last one they had to sell in store. I wanted to get this django poster too but they were sold out

Mondo-Tyler-Stout-Django-Unchained-Both.jpg

And it’s a black copy. I was hoping for the pink but I’m still happy I was able to snag a copy Smile

2 by four said:http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/315442_S/bioshock-infinite-cover-art-revealed.jpg

Thinking about picking this up tomorrow. You enjoying it so far? I loved the first bioshock. The 2nd, not so much.

^^^ yea its legit. Rivals the first one.

300.jpg

Hey I don’t buy vinyl but it looks like the Captain Murphy double LP just went up for sale, check flylos twitter. 1000 copies total.

Good lookin out trashman. He didnt post that on Facebook, and I don’t have a twitter… Soo I probably would’ve missed that.

Man of steel shirt from hot topic

IMG_20130401_210456.jpg

Hey JTX just out of curiosity did the FFMF come with the download card like The Balancing Act did? Just curious about that.

Ya it came with a dl card and the three signed prints. They’re cool but there’s really no where in my house I could put them. I wouldn’t mind sending them to someone here so they can be used. I still have ffmf in heavy rotation btw, can’t get enough of it. Imo opinion easily tops tba and is the best album I’ve heard in years, right up there with oneirology.

JTX said:Ya it came with a dl card and the three signed prints. They’re cool but there’s really no where in my house I could put them. I wouldn’t mind sending them to someone here so they can be used. I still have ffmf in heavy rotation btw, can’t get enough of it. Imo opinion easily tops tba and is the best album I’ve heard in years, right up there with oneirology.

Yea FFMF is easily the best hip hop album I’ve heard since Oneirology. I gotta disagree with it being better than TBA though just because I personally can connect with more of the tracks on TBA like Ashes to Ashley. Well bad choice of words its not really better I just listen to it more there both equal pretty much. That gatefold looks badass I ordered mine yesterday so it should come by the end of this week or early next week. I kinda wish TBA was on a gatefold but its whatever. Grats on the newborn too man that must be a hell of a feeling.

Oh btw JTX I noticed in your pic of the FFMF record that the record was just sticking out of the case do they not come with the paper record protectors? I’m curious about that.

Damn that Captain Murphy vinyl sold out in 24 hours. Looks like there will be second pressing though. Get On Down released some pretty awesome Rise of the Ghostface deluxe packages yesterday. I’m such a fuckin sucker…

1364877466-h.jpg
Limited to 100 Copies, the “12 Delucas Private Press” version includes:
- 2-LP with vocals & instrumentals, on blood red & clear mixed vinyl
- The LP jackets come with unique 12 Reasons comic book art, exclusive to GetonDown.com orders
- 2-CD’s with Vocals & Instrumentals (Japanese version of the CD release)
- 12 Reasons to Die Vol.1 Comic Book by Black Mask Studio’s
- Cassette version of 12 Reasons to Die (Vocal & Instrumental) exclusive only to GetonDown.com orders
- Cassette-only album by Apollo Brown, with remixes of each song on 12 Reasons to Die
- Double-sided poster with cover and comic book art, exclusive to GetonDown.com orders
- 12” x 12” x 1” wood-block print with unique 12 Reasons graphic, each signed & hand numbered by AntiDesigns Jay LaCouture (who is screen printing the outer box & wood panel one by one)
- Two 12” jacket running-sheet flat prints, on thick 20-point reverse board
- 12 1/2” x 12 1/2” x 1 1/4” screen-printed outer box by AntiDesigns with unique 12 Reasons graphics, exclusive only to GetonDown.com orders

That wood block screen print and 12” jacket flat prints are going to be some awesome artwork to hang up.

^So tempting, I already pre-ordered the CD from their bandcamp that comes with the Apollo Brown remix tape. 100 is a very small run though.

The Trashman said:^So tempting, I already pre-ordered the CD from their bandcamp that comes with the Apollo Brown remix tape. 100 is a very small run though.

The fact that it was limited to 100 swayed me to buy it. That cassette alone will be worth $50 plus. The czarface cassette goes for more then that right now and there were more then 100 of those. I’m currently looking for stuff to fill my walls so I’ll get some good use out of all of the add on artwork. I snagged the collectors edition from Soul’s Temple bandcamp as well, so it looks like I will have some stuff to put up for sale haha.

[EDIT] Damn that shit is already sold out. I’m glad I pulled the trigger

I just got Dirty Acres on vinyl. I got it brand new for 25$ on discogs so I guess thats a steal. The gatefold looks dope as hell too it has all of the lyrics inside and what not. Had to go to the post office to pick it up which took forever but its cool.

mattthegod said:Oh btw JTX I noticed in your pic of the FFMF record that the record was just sticking out of the case do they not come with the paper record protectors? I’m curious about that.

Ya they’re in protective sleeves

Alright cool. Mine is supposed to be here today so I’m stoked to see the gatefold and all of that. The artwork for FFMF looks awesome on the cd so on the vinyl it should look even better.

Just received my FFMF vinyl and the Don’t Leave (When winter comes) vinyl. Everything looks good.

3756558539-1.jpg

Just copped one of these last night from Blue Sky Black Death’s bandcamp page. Only 8 shirts left. (Large and Small) I’m glad they had some leftover from their tour with Child Actor. The shirt is dope as fuck. I need to start droppin some money on some artist’s t-shirts.

Got me that pink vinyl, son!
So tempting to flip it when I see it go for $200 minimum on ebay. No plans to though.

4oj8Tlh.jpg

JLee said:Got me that pink vinyl, son!
So tempting to flip it when I see it go for $200 minimum on ebay. No plans to though.

4oj8Tlh.jpg

Fuuuuuuck I wanted the pink so bad. Looks beautiful. You see that only god forgives trailer yet? Shit looks insane. I’m hoping mondo releases some stuff for that movie too.

madvillainy-instrumentals.jpg

Stone’s Throw is selling the Madvillain 2LP, they pressed more, also the instrumental LP. These will sell out, no?

Picked up the Social Club - Rejects album… Dope, to say the least.

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:3756558539-1.jpg

Just copped one of these last night from Blue Sky Black Death’s bandcamp page. Only 8 shirts left. (Large and Small) I’m glad they had some leftover from their tour with Child Actor. The shirt is dope as fuck. I need to start droppin some money on some artist’s t-shirts.

Yeah I copped this too. Been wanting a BSBD shirt for a while.

Drive vinyl looks cool^