close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Tone/PAR all-sung songs

Hey guys. I’m sorry if this topic is already discussed another place, but it didn’t seem like it!
It’s just that lately i’ve been really really fascinated by Tone/PAR singing, even more than i was at first. The only problem is, that i haven’t been able to fnd a lot of tracks where he does this. So, i’ve made a list of all the all-sung songs, and i’d love if any of you could tell me about tracks i haven’t heard yet.

Updated list:

Gathered - Archetype
Water (Acoustic Version)
The Projectionist - The Projectionist EP
Never Enough - The Projectionist EP
Spiral - The Projectionist EP
Climb -The Projectionist EP
Stones The Projectionist EP
Morethanthis - _Underscore
Fast - Hyphen EP
Homecoming King - Monotone EP
What Part Of Forever - Cold.Killed.Collected.
Warden - QN5 Exclusives
Easy Now - Cold.Killed.Collected. / The Most Underrated
Thorp - search the site

I am extremely obsessed with The Projectionist EP atm, though it’s only 20 mins. My iTunes tells me i’ve heard it around 40 times now.

Thanks in advance

you’re pretty much just missing all the Tonedeff EP sung-songs

Morethanthis
Fast (which is fucking phenomenal, btw)
Homecoming King

edit: oh… and Warden is mostly sung.. Easy Now is sorta like melodic rapping, if that’s a thing. lol. Thorp?

Heres some more to add

Fast
More Than This
What Part of Forever
Warden
Easy Now

Oh, i forgot Homecoming King, i knew that - haven’t really heard the others, is it the Monotone EP?

And where is fast from?

^ haha posted at the same time

Porsborg said:And where is fast from?

Hyphen EP.. you can find it.. uhhh.. on a torrent? I don’t think that album is even on digital distribution. Underscore is on http://www.tonedeff.com

So i cant even buy Hyphen EP? But thanks a lot, ill update the list

Yeah, same with Monotone - you pretty much just have to find them on a torrent or however folks download free music nowadays. lol though you can get the instrumental for Fast on Deffinitions Vol. 2

“Morethanthis” is from Underscore_ (the EP/prequel to Archetype)
“Easy Now” originally appeared on Domingo’s ‘The Most Underrated’ but is also on ‘Cold.Killed.Collected’

and there’s the “Thorp” single, which you can actually find on this site. just search on the top right

houstonz said:Yeah, same with Monotone - you pretty much just have to find them on a torrent or however folks download free music nowadays. lol though you can get the instrumental for Fast on Deffinitions Vol. 2

If you’re super sharp(/rich) you can get physical copies of these every now and again, but they’re rare.

There’s also a few unreleased tracks like “Here comes the tide” and “Sunrise” that I’m dying to hear.

Don’t know if you would count this one but.

Deadly Thoughts from Cold.Killed.Collected, short track over the I Wish I Was Dead beat.

I don’t get why Warden is on there. If that one counts then Pervert should be on the list as well.

CleanupCrew said:I don’t get why Warden is on there. If that one counts then Pervert should be on the list as well.

To be fair you’ve got a point about Pervert.. don’t see a problem with either of them being included, even if they aren’t technically fully-sung.