close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM PackFM - “The Speaker King” Anticipation Thread

More music from Pack is always a good thing!

This is great news. Wonder what it’ll be like, doubt it will be FMV5.

Hell yeah ! (Don’t really have much more to say about this, I’m pumped)

Hell yeah! Damn, we are getting spoiled with so many upcoming QN5 projects.

I still think the mak bitchz idea is hilarious.

if things go like they did with TACM, it will probs go plat.

worm9103 said:if things go like they did with TACM, it will probs go plat.

that would be such an awesome and sad day if that happened.

really excited for this EP! good news

Great news. Glad that we’ll be getting atleast 2 new PackFM projects before he quits..

nice! keep ‘em comin

Sweet. Can never have enough music from Pack.

Scott A. said:Great news. Glad that we’ll be getting atleast 2 new PackFM projects before he quits..

Exactly what I was thinking.

CSolipsism said:

Scott A. said:Great news. Glad that we’ll be getting atleast 2 new PackFM projects before he quits..

Exactly what I was thinking.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Awwwwwwww yeah, son!

MAK BITCHZ SON lol this project will be amazing just like all of the previous projects Pack has released.

Amazing news, bring it on!

We have name of EP now!

And more info! The Speaker King, Pack’s most personal release yet, though not emo-like personal. About some shit that means a lot to him, i guess. And a confirmed feature by Wordsworth, and a Kno beat. I would really like Pack over a Kno beat. On some personal shit, son

Is this the “Speakerking Anticipation Thread” now?

Just heard some of the beats from the livestream, they sound really fucking cool. Can’t wait for this.

I’m really pumped for this. I missed those beats though. Something’s tells me these final two Pack releases are going to be his best work yet.

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:Something’s tells me these final two Pack releases are going to be his best work yet.

I definitely have the same feeling; although it’s going to take a lot for him to top his previous work. I’m optimistic that he could do it.

I think when Pack announced Speakerking he said that he was doing it because he still had a few things he wanted to say, so I’m really intrigued to know what it’s about thematically. WDFMS4 had a lot of different song concepts, but it really was an album that let you get to know who PackFM was - while IFHR was obviously a commentary on the state of hip-hop and his relation to it.

I think the concepts and the way they’re explored are what really connect me to albums.. so in terms of him besting his previous work, for me it comes down to what they’re about and how he deals with it. I really like his outlook and attitude in both his music and how he talks about things on the podcasts.. so it’s certainly exciting to think about what he has in store.

I like every Pack project more than the last, so yeah.. looking forward to SK.

We have an official date! On TACM ep. 29, Pack bet Tone that The Speaker King will be released no later than May 28, 2013. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest years in QN5 history, and PackFM albums only get better and better so I’m super excited for this one.

Haven’t heard the episode yet, but this is excellent news. QN5 is doing big things this year.

May 28, 2013 is not far off!

This will be an insane year for QN5 - SJV3, Polymer, Speaker King confirmed, and a possibility of Natti LP and maybe even Hyperrealism

Am satisfied

FYI: Not commenting is not equal to not caring.

Amen said:FYI: Not commenting is not equal to not caring.

Agreed.

Wewt it’s the month of May, let the anticipation start building

New music in 4 weeks. I’m pretty damn excited. I wonder if he’s gonna leak a song before the release?