close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM PackFM - “The Speaker King” Anticipation Thread

seriously, its all good, im not gonna beg yall to make conversation
if heads here arent interested, then they arent interested.
i appreciate yall tho
hope you enjoy it when it drops

Any info on who will be handling production?

The Trashman said:Any info on who will be handling production?

So far there are a few tracks from GrandRiggity (Want What’s Mine, Crazy Hit the Breaks RMX etc.), theres a J57 track as well, and also a track produced by JS,1, other production hasnt been solidified yet so I wont speak on it.
As of now the only guest appearance is by Wordsworth, its a short project so no reason to go crazy on features.

Anyway more info soon to come

PackFM said:

As of now the only guest appearance is by Wordsworth, its a short project so no reason to go crazy on features.

Can’t ask for much better than a Wordsworth appearance on a Pack track. Very excited to hear the record!

Yeah that sounds dope. I miss that raw rap.

How short are we talking? 5-6 songs, 20 minutes?

I’m very excited for the Wordsworth feature, I’ve always liked him on QN5 tracks. I only know GrandRiggity for real from Want What’s Mine, which has a dope beat, so that’s cool! But seriously, have Tone jump on a track; you have the best chemistry, really.

Yeah. Love tracks with Pack&Tone;. And great to hear that Pack sells copies of FMv4 whenever it gets mentioned on the podcast. Hope its helps with selling a lot of Speaker Kings as well.

I’m ready for some new pack. I gotta back sure I re-listen to each of his releases this month before speaker king.

Nice there’s a J5 beat on here, that’s my dude.

I care. I just don’t post much anymore.

PackFM said:

So far there are a few tracks from GrandRiggity (Want What’s Mine, Crazy Hit the Breaks RMX etc.), theres a J57 track as well, and also a track produced by JS,1, other production hasnt been solidified yet so I wont speak on it.

Anyway more info soon to come

I really liked GrandRiggity’s work on Featured Material, so i’m happy to hear, that he is going to be on the EP as well.
My fingers are crossed for a Kno beat as well. They hinted at it when he was on TACM.

Looking forward to the new drop. I rarely ever get to the forums at all but always keeping tab on the new music and its appreciated.

Saw Wordsworth last night. He absolutely bodied his set. Seemed to have taken a few leaves out of Pack’s live set since I last saw him too (freestyling/jumping in the crowd etc.)

Will be really cool to hear him on the new EP

Countdown begins….

PackFM said:.... guest appearance by Wordsworth…

Yay! Very Happy

The last time Pack and Wordsworth were on a track we got one of my favorite tracks from Archetype: http://tonedeff.bandcamp.com/track/quotables-feat-substantial-wordsworth-packfm-session-rise-supastition

Before that they did Freestyle Marathon EP:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/freestyle-marathon-backpack/id359022562

I am looking forward to this EP. I’ll be saving my money for it Very Happy

This album is gonna be smooth and polished when it’s finished, just like Pack’s legs.

The sampling of the beats that were played at the end of the LiveStream has had me fiending to hear this project. “Want What’s Mine” always gets a solid response when I play it for friends or on Turntable.fm

Hopefully we get the whole project on the 28th; but I’d be more than happy with just a single.

excited as hell for this!

A week away from either a single or the whole project. I too am very excited.

omg more PackFM soon. Who’s excited?

TheGreatGeek said:omg more PackFM soon. Who’s excited?

Oh right it’s tomorrow !
I’m definitely excited

At the very least, I believe we are supposed to get a pre-order and a song tomorrow. At best, we could still get the entire EP. Either way, I will be very happy.

We got a pretty good QN5 year so far with this dropping too, and it’s only May yet.

Tomorrow. Single or full EP; any new Pack is what I need right now.

not even attempt to lie to u guys or try to save face
my life’s been so busy lately i just realized what todays date is
the time is 11:47pm and i am currently writing my ASS off to get a single to you
i will not let you down
thank u all for caring about my music, that is currently my only inspiration
Smile

PackFM said:not even attempt to lie to u guys or try to save face
my life’s been so busy lately i just realized what todays date is
the time is 11:47pm and i am currently writing my ASS off to get a single to you
i will not let you down
thank u all for caring about my music, that is currently my only inspiration
Smile

To be honest, I’d rather have you postpone the single and perfect it, instead of rushing it out because of some weird promise. I have no doubts that you could make a really dope single with one day’s writing, but take your time; don’t release anything you aren’t perfectly satisfied with to please someone who can’t wait an extra week or two.

Keep going, when it drops it drops, and we’ll be here waiting.

^^ Agreed. Whenever Speaker King drops I’ll be excited as fuck waiting to listen

tumblr_lxmjg4uw8p1qdmqoyo1_500.gif

But seriously, I agree with the sentiment of don’t drop it just to drop it. I want to listen to something you are 100% behind, not something you dropped just to make some type of deadline.