close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM PackFM - “The Speaker King” Anticipation Thread

i dont mind shaving my legs, a bet is a bet
hair grows back
music is forever

i got 9 bars into the song, but these songs are more personal to me and its hard for me to just rush through them and the beat to this one is to flippin sweet to not do it justice, im working on it.

PackFM said:i dont mind shaving my legs, a bet is a bet
hair grows back
music is forever

i got 9 bars into the song, but these songs are more personal to me and its hard for me to just rush through them and the beat to this one is to flippin sweet to not do it justice, im working on it.

I have a solution to this very problem.

 


Mak bitchz

Epic Aesthetic said:

PackFM said:i dont mind shaving my legs, a bet is a bet
hair grows back
music is forever

i got 9 bars into the song, but these songs are more personal to me and its hard for me to just rush through them and the beat to this one is to flippin sweet to not do it justice, im working on it.

I have a solution to this very problem.

 


Mak bitchz

its a possibility

So tone is gonna shave pack’s legs?

PackFM said:

Epic Aesthetic said:

PackFM said:i dont mind shaving my legs, a bet is a bet
hair grows back
music is forever

i got 9 bars into the song, but these songs are more personal to me and its hard for me to just rush through them and the beat to this one is to flippin sweet to not do it justice, im working on it.

I have a solution to this very problem.

 


Mak bitchz

its a possibility

Hahaha. Just knock out a 5-track Mak Btchz EP in ~8 hours.

I respect that Pack doesn’t want to rush his music. There is way too much rushed material in the music industry as it is. Although, it wouldn’t bother me if he happened to knock out a Mak Btchz track and released it today.

Thanks for letting us into your writing processes at all. I’m still not even tired of IFHR so no rush haha

LOL Veruca Salt, I want it now.

Sweet Revenge!

98d753d8cc8511e2a5e422000aaa08f8_7.jpg

Tonedeff said:Sweet Revenge!

98d753d8cc8511e2a5e422000aaa08f8_7.jpg

LOL nice. That was funny to listen to as well.

Update, one more track has been finalized and will be sent to me this week

we’re getting there folks Smile

PackFM said:Update, one more track has been finalized and will be sent to me this week

we’re getting there folks Smile

Awesome! Great news. Thanks for the update!

Oh damn, another PackFM project, you made my summer

PackFM said:Update, one more track has been finalized and will be sent to me this week

we’re getting there folks Smile

Exciting news! Will Mak Bitches be making an appearance at the megashow?

It’s been a while since I’ve heard about this. Any news?

Seems as if Pack just got a whole bunch of life stuff going on right now. Can’t blame him. How I’ve heard it from TACM it sounds like it could take some time before he gets back in the booth and finishes it, but who knows.

Pack was in the chat-room yesterday, and he mentioned that he has a release date in mind for Speaker King. He didn’t give it away, but I am pretty sure he said that it might drop this summer.

Relistened to both IFHR and whutduzFMstand4? today. Still incredible even after all these listens. Can’t wait for Speaker King

I’m hype, son!

Indeed, Drutopia! Been listening through the TACM-episodes again for a couple of days now and was reminded. Hope he can find the time.

December 16th, 2014!!!

JTX said:December 16th, 2014!!!

Dope. I missed the livestream. Any other info???

houstonz said:

JTX said:December 16th, 2014!!!

Dope. I missed the livestream. Any other info???

I only caught a couple minutes of it because of work. Features Wordsworth, mak btchz, and I’m pretty sure he named a couple more. . Production from Domingo and js1 and the guy that produced that’s what happens, and possibly a tonedeff produced track.

I mean, someone captured it for those who were working. Right?

Good fun watching the Livestream after the fact, and super excited for the new website, other announcements, and especially for Speaker King!

Yeah it was fun. I’d forgotten just how long it’s been since IFHR.

Also his freestyle was hilarious.

Awesome livestream… it definitely got me really hyped for some new stuff.

yeah that freestyle was hilarious, and really impressive. I was dying laughing when his cat walked across the camera and he said “my kittys in the mix… it’s pack fm see some tittys then i lick” hahaha .... and when he said his cat was the real one who’s scratchin like a dj lol

That freestyle was ridiculous. I really enjoyed it.

And the snippets!!!! The production sounded soooo smooth, and Wordsworths’ verse was dope as hell. This definitely cements that QK14/15 will be blowing minds.