close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Kno and Sadistik NFL playoff bet

From Sadistik’s facebook:

“My friend Kno and I have made a bet on Sunday’s game.

If The Falcons win: I have to put my hair in corn rows and rock it until the superbowl or The Falcons lose and make it my Twitter/Instagram profile picture.

If The Seahawks win, Kno has to shave their logo into his hair and do the same thing. Let the games begin!”

This should be hilarious haha

The seahawks will win 23-20.. the falcons had very little challenges during the regular season which is why they went 13-3.. and even when they are good and dont get lucky in the regular season their almost never good in the playoffs resulting in 0 superbowl wins although they have been once.. Kno is my dude but hes gonna lose this bet I’m afraid. Yes Ik the seahawks don’t have a ring either but their hot right now.. they came off an epic win over the redskins 24-14 and their full of momentum not to mention the defense of the seahawks is fucking nasty right now.. the defense of the falcons is an embarrassment. If the seahawks were at home it would be a blow out.. honestly it would be but since the falcons are at home I think itll be close. Lol not to fear though if the seahawks go to the NFC championship theyll most likely lose to the 49ers (assuming they beat the packers which is what I also predict).

Go Seahawks!

That defense is dirty and Beastmode and Russell Wilson run a very efficient offense under coach Carroll. They’ve been the team I’ve been rooting for this season as an Eagles fan Sad.

I would like to see a Seahawk/Broncos superbowl, with Seattle taking home the belt. But I have a gut feeling the Ravens are going to be playing in the SB though. Ray Lewis will go out with a bang (this time without being an accomplice to murder (fingers crossed)).

As a Ravens fan I can say Im very nervous about the game tommorow. Mainly cause we haven’t defeated Peyton since 2001. But at the same time I feel were gonna silence every critic and go to the SB even though we should’ve gone last year.

mattthegod said:Mainly cause we haven’t defeated Peyton since 2001.

As a statistician, I look at that comment and it says “Ravens are DUE to beat Peyton Manning”.

Haha yea thats true I mean if you asked me the day before Ray announced his retirement I’d say the broncos would murder us. Now? its like 50/50 cause like you I think Ray will go out with a bang but.. its Peyton so idk but I hope the Ravens win. I mean I kinda cryed a little (judge me if you want) when Ray did his last dance cause I remember being 6 years old watching the superbowl and seeing Ray get MVP… so to see him go its kinda chilling and sad so after the colts game I thought ‘‘ok.. ravens may actually win next week’‘. I said that to myself cause of the momentum they had and their riding on to much emotion to not get a ring. That game was the 1st time I got emotional during a football game just cause it was so sad to see a vet leave the fucking game. Ed Reed is my main worry now cause hes achieved all these pro bowls and all of this amazing shit but he doesn’t have a ring and he needs one.

OK so uh.. I think Kno won the bet lol.

damn shun

Go Pats!

mattthegod said:The seahawks will win 23-20.. the falcons had very little challenges during the regular season which is why they went 13-3.. and even when they are good and dont get lucky in the regular season their almost never good in the playoffs resulting in 0 superbowl wins although they have been once.. Kno is my dude but hes gonna lose this bet I’m afraid. Yes Ik the seahawks don’t have a ring either but their hot right now.. they came off an epic win over the redskins 24-14 and their full of momentum not to mention the defense of the seahawks is fucking nasty right now.. the defense of the falcons is an embarrassment. If the seahawks were at home it would be a blow out.. honestly it would be but since the falcons are at home I think itll be close. Lol not to fear though if the seahawks go to the NFC championship theyll most likely lose to the 49ers (assuming they beat the packers which is what I also predict).

Yeahhh, about that.

85d6ff645e0211e297bf22000a1f9263_7.jpg
http://instagram.com/p/Uc2E4RLxn0

Kno said:

mattthegod said:The seahawks will win 23-20.. the falcons had very little challenges during the regular season which is why they went 13-3.. and even when they are good and dont get lucky in the regular season their almost never good in the playoffs resulting in 0 superbowl wins although they have been once.. Kno is my dude but hes gonna lose this bet I’m afraid. Yes Ik the seahawks don’t have a ring either but their hot right now.. they came off an epic win over the redskins 24-14 and their full of momentum not to mention the defense of the seahawks is fucking nasty right now.. the defense of the falcons is an embarrassment. If the seahawks were at home it would be a blow out.. honestly it would be but since the falcons are at home I think itll be close. Lol not to fear though if the seahawks go to the NFC championship theyll most likely lose to the 49ers (assuming they beat the packers which is what I also predict).

Yeahhh, about that.

85d6ff645e0211e297bf22000a1f9263_7.jpg
http://instagram.com/p/Uc2E4RLxn0

You think they’ll beat the 49ers? I’m really hoping for a Ravens 49ers superbowl. This is Ray Lewis’ chance to finally get that 2nd ring and what better way to do it than go out with wins against peyton than brady than the 49ers (could be wrong just assuming).. that would be incredible.