Archer
Spartacus
Californication

Future:

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Community
South Park

I just started boardwalk empire and I’m enjoying that alot. After I get caught up on that I’ll robably move on to game of thrones. Looking forward to breaking bad this summer!

I can’t wait for the return of Community. Also can’t wait for the ending of Breaking Bad.

Tonight on The Walking Dead: “................................................................................................................
.......................A;OWEIFJA;WOEIFHJAW;OEIFHAW;OEIFGHAW;OEIFH”

You know how they previously released a clip of Hershel suggesting Rick step down from his leadership position - and it wasn’t at all a part of this episode. I think that’ll be in the next episode.. and maybe Tyreese will take the reigns (if Rick didn’t scare them the fuck off).

haha I wasn’t really feeling this episode, it didn’t have enough to be a “first episode”. They needed more shit.

The whole 3rd season of Walking Dead has been getting worse IMO with this new director.

shit is going downhill fast for me.

I feel like the viewership is so up-and-down with the show. I am just going to shut up and enjoy.

In my heart, I know the books are always going to be what I remember and love, but the show is a fun ride, even if they botch things here and there.

Maggie is still hot and I want to see what happens with the Governor. It will be hard for them to fit the entire Tyreese storyline into the show if things end the way they did in the book.

The Trashman said:Maggie is still hot and I want to see what happens with the Governor. It will be hard for them to fit the entire Tyreese storyline into the show if things end the way they did in the book.

After the drastic changes to Dale & Andrea, Carol, etc… I could see them going a totally different route with Tyreese. They’ll probably want to keep him around and bank off of his beastliness.

Andreas speech was corny as hell….decent episode though.

Andrea’s speech and actions make no sense considering she just found out the guy she’s been fucking forced the Dixon brothers to kill each other and held Glen and Maggie captive without telling her.

houstonz said:
They’ll probably want to keep him around and bank off of his beastliness.

I forget what point in the story it takes place, but I will never forget when Tyreese gets overrun with zombies and locked in that one room in the prison. It’s like ‘damn, Tyreese is dead’. Then later in the book or the next issue, he just walks out of the room unscathed, having killed every last zombie. BEAST.

I read it a while ago so I may be missing details, but yeah basically at that point you know its gonna take something pretty serious to kill him.

JLee said:Andrea’s speech and actions make no sense considering she just found out the guy she’s been fucking forced the Dixon brothers to kill each other and held Glen and Maggie captive without telling her.

Yeah, I thought once she saw Darryl and found out about Glen & Maggie that she’d rebel against the Governor or at least try to leave.. but she’s sticking around as if she’s still in love with him or something. I used to think she was just under the Governor’s spell trying to live a normal life in Woodbury.. but now I don’t know if she’s “brainwashed” or if she’s a complete idiot at this point. She’s always been a somewhat off-the-wall character in the show, but what the fuck?

The Trashman said:

houstonz said:
They’ll probably want to keep him around and bank off of his beastliness.

I forget what point in the story it takes place, but I will never forget when Tyreese gets overrun with zombies and locked in that one room in the prison. It’s like ‘damn, Tyreese is dead’. Then later in the book or the next issue, he just walks out of the room unscathed, having killed every last zombie. BEAST.

Exactly! That + seeing him and Rick beat the crap out of each other is something I’d like to see.

Looks like this season will end with a rick - governor showdown.

JLee said:Andrea’s speech and actions make no sense considering she just found out the guy she’s been fucking forced the Dixon brothers to kill each other and held Glen and Maggie captive without telling her.

This part really annoyed me. For starters the acting from the extras in Woodbury is really glaring.. especially when it takes all of 45 seconds to convince them to change their minds. One moment they’re prepared to leave a guarded town full of supplies to fend for themselves in the wildnerness.. then Andrea comes along (do they even know who she is?) “history books n stuff” and they all nod in agreement and hug like morons.

I keep asking myself - do I give this show a hard time because I’m a fan of the comics? Maybe, but the truth is that just from an outside, logic-based stand point.. this show can be fucking stupid. I certainly don’t have these moments with shows like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

Ah well, more zombie fodder.

I like Michonne, the other characters treat her like crap and she’s still strong. She’s just strong and righteous with ninja skills.

The Michonne/Carl team-up was great this past episode.

Just finished the last season of 24 and looking for a new series on Netflix to watch, not new in the sense of this year though but a series that I haven’t seen. 24 was such a great show I feel like everything else will be downhill from there. Waiting for Breaking Bad to return. I’m still following The Walking Dead. I’m going to search Netflix again but if you guys have any suggestions for a new series to get in to please let me know. That new series about the Clones on the BBC station seems kind of interesting. The commercial was aired during the last Walking Dead episode.

Might try Nikita.

Never thought much of The Walking Dead.

Any fans of Sons Of Anarchy here? I think we’re on Season 5 in the UK. Perhaps not quite as good as it was, but still an excellent show.

Yeah I’m only halfway through SoA, but it’s a pretty cool show. Never a dull moment at least.

2nd half of season 3 of The Walking Dead was pretty inconsistent..hope season 4 is better.

Two shows I’m watching right now: Orphan Black on BBC and Continuum on Netflix.

Orphan Black is cool but it’s kind of stupid how all those clones were running around living so close together and only ran in to each other so recently and also no one in each of their circles has never bumped in to the other clone. I also think those sex scenes are poorly just thrown in to the show. Also not too fond of the homosexual scenes, like this gay guy painting with the painters apron on only to turn around and reveal that he’s completely naked under the apron. The homo scenes are not much though.

Continuum is cool, I mainly watched it for the time travel concept. Can’t stand the skin tag underneath the main characters right eye though. lol not to sound shallow. But the show seems nice so far. There’s only 10 episodes on Netflix. I’m just about half way through.

I tried to give Sons of Anarchy a chance but I couldn’t get through the first episode.

do not, i repeat, do not watch hemlock grove haha

I’m almost done with season 1 of game of thrones and it’s amazing. Rivals breaking bad for my favorite show ever.

I have an iTunes code for game of thrones season 2 if anyone wants it.

Just started watching Prison Break, currently at episode 16. I absolutely love it!

Hemlock Grove is always going to get hated on and I believe it probably should, but it was not the worst show and I honestly give them credit because I did not guess the killer.

^^^^ to its credit it does have the dopest wolf transformation sequences I have seen. And yea, didnt see the twist coming, but too many loose ends in hopes of a second season i guess. Never read the book tho so i have no clue.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS BACK