close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion TV in 2013

JTX said:Tread lightly Surprised wow, what a season opener. Anyone else watch it?

That ending scene was amazing. Hairs all over were standing.

“If that’s true and you really don’t know who I am, perhaps your best course of action is to tread lightly.”

I was like ‘holy shit’ and half-expected Hank to deck him again. Walt is fucked up for killing all those people, but he’s still the man. I wonder what he’s going to do with that ricin.

I also liked Skyler telling that bitch to get lost.

That shit was just so fuckin’ epic. Walt asks Hank the question and Hank just closes the garage door. Walt says “I gotta tell you I don’t like the way you’re lookin’ at me right now.” then Wham!. That shit was too dope. I was at the edge of my seat at the bathroom door scene in the beginning and at the edge of my seat at the end.

Loved the foreshadowing intro of the house too and both bits where he says hi to his neighbour. Thought it was interesting that Walt straight out told the truth to Skylar as well and their relationship has evolved so much.

Great episode, can’t wait for more.

Anyone else watching the CBS show “Under the dome”? The same actor that plays Hank in Breaking Bad is in it and I think it’s funny how his character in Under the dome is very similar to Walter White. It’s a good show.

^ I’m not sure what that means, but I agree.

Meth Damon, DO YOU EVER FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?! GOD!

THe show Gang Related coming on FOX soon seems good, plus RZA is in it.

What a cliffhanger on Breaking Bad tonight.

spoiler alert
avert ye thy gaze

lmP2yVK.jpg

Spoilers

I don’t see Hank and Gomie getting out of that alive, no way..you just know how it’s gonna end for Hank after that phone call with Marie.

Even after all the fucked up shit Walt has done I still felt bad for him when he was on the phone with Jesse begging him to not burn the money that he’s saving for his family.

*****BREAKING BAD SPOILERS BELOW*********

Walter White is the best character on TV, maybe ever. Even after all the evil shit and manipulating he’s done, I still find myself rooting for him half the time.

You knew those guys were coming once he gave them the coords, even though he called it off when he saw Hank. I believe Walt was choosing to turn himself when he saw Hank and Jesse together. He was screaming at the top of his lungs for them to not do it, I really felt for him then.

All I’m saying is I hope Saul doesn’t get killed or go to jail. My 2 cents are that Gomie will be killed in the shootout and Hank will be captured while Jesse will run away through the desert.

QUASI-SPOILER

anyone notice that one shot of walt looking thru the car wash blinds, like prison bars? My guess is that was just the foreshadowing for getting cuffed. But, I really think Walt has to die not go on an iron vacation.

2 by four said:QUASI-SPOILER

anyone notice that one shot of walt looking thru the car wash blinds, like prison bars? My guess is that was just the foreshadowing for getting cuffed. But, I really think Walt has to die not go on an iron vacation.

Are you forgetting the first scene of the season? No one can stop Walter White now.

When your wondering about the outcome, try to think back to the opening scene of the second half of season 5 and see if the pieces fit

Personally I really don’t want the show to end with Walt dying or going to prison. I want something completely unexpected.

I’m probably alone here, but I’m not enjoying the second half of the season as much as I did the first. Really hoping the final 3 episodes blow me away.

I thought this last episode was the best one of the entire show.

BUT GET READY FOR THIS THEORY…. (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Hank and Gomez die in the shootout…not sure what happens to Jessie. But Walt fakes his death and leaks the DVD of Hank being behind the meth. Walt’s family is forced to leave for protection (house boarded up) and Walt remains out of sight being “dead” until he returns to his house (his neighbor was SHOCKED to see him). No clue about anything else, but I feel like this is where its going…

LivingLegend said:I thought this last episode was the best one of the entire show.

BUT GET READY FOR THIS THEORY…. (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Hank and Gomez die in the shootout…not sure what happens to Jessie. But Walt fakes his death and leaks the DVD of Hank being behind the meth. Walt’s family is forced to leave for protection (house boarded up) and Walt remains out of sight being “dead” until he returns to his house (his neighbor was SHOCKED to see him). No clue about anything else, but I feel like this is where its going…

That would send Marie down the path of insanity that Skyler went down earlier in the series. Makes a lot of sense.

I’m thinking Walt’s family gets taken hostage by those guys that want him to cook and that Walt has the weaponry in the car in the future scene to get them back.

I think Hank will die in the gun fight. I have no idea how Walt gets out on his own in that future scene when everyone wants him. The side that wins the gun fight will take Walt. What happens after that is a mystery to me.

Speaking of Saul Goodman, I just realized that Mr. Show exists so I’m pretty happy with this purchase (only $20 on AMZN):

867433_300x300_1.jpg

I don’t think Hank will die because it would be so obvious to expect that when you look at the situation and the call to Marie. Obvious isn’t clever, you gotta twist it somehow.

Here’s the complete series set:

1231622_10151552462595755_650031956_n.png

I think I’m going to sell off my individual blu rays and get this.

Anyone been watching dexter? I found this hilarious.

i5RYOCS7SyIRn.gif

I still have to catch up on the last season, haven’t started it yet. I heard it’s not too good though.

RE: Breaking Bad (spoilers and junk)

I have no idea what’s really about to happen with Jesse.. but I hope he can somehow come out on top.

As for everything else that happened tonight.. God damn. I’m just glad Walt changed his mind with Holly, and now my best guess is that the foreshadowing of the M60 and the ricin is meant for getting his money back?

I’m hoping for jesse to come out on top as well. Honestly, I hope he escapes or gets released somehow and kills walt.

I doubt he’s going back for the money…he’s probably going back to kill Jack and his men.

Dang.

XSnpcAy.gif

And on the pedestal these words appear—
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.’

Rian Johnson (Creator of “Looper” and “Brick”) has now directed my two favorite episodes of Breaking Bad. “Fly” and tonight’s “Ozymandias”.

Hot damn. This episode. Jee-heezus. This is pretty much it, the fallout we’ve all been waiting for. Walt just lost everything.

The helplessness out in the desert, the desperation at the house, that one last attempt to protect his family (insisting that Skyler didn’t know of or perform any crimes during a taped phone call), and finally, riding away under a new identity.

I have to say, as much as I am pro-Pinkman, I didn’t like the way he flipped. Especially given his history with Hank. The fate he’s just been dealt, though, way heavier than any standard execution.

The gun & ricin are probably going to be about Walt’s redemption, somehow. I don’t think he cares about money anymore. That was always secondary to family. It’s going to be about revenge, or saving Jesse (after realizing—as with Skyler and Hank—that treachery aside, family is family), or taking his own life.