close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Will There Be A Death Is Silent on Vinyl?

Sorry for creating a whole topic on this subject, but…this is seriously one of my favorite albums of ALL TIME! It just begs to be played on my huge console record player and I can’t bear not to have a vinyl copy of it. Any possibility, KNO!? PLEASE! I have a $50 that says, give me a vinyl! I’m sure I’m not the only one. Well, here’s hoping…

Wasn’t there a hint at vinyl being pressed in February (aka.. soon?) o.O

houstonz said:Wasn’t there a hint at vinyl being pressed in February (aka.. soon?) o.O

It wasn’t a hint at all. It was 100% direct. He said something along the lines of ...and vinyls to come in February (the post was also talking about the re-press for the CD that came in just in time for the Canadian tour). That was the plan at least. He posted it on instagram right before they went on the Canadian Tour in early November I think. However… I just went to his instagram to quote it exactly and that post has been deleted… that can’t be good. I remain optimistic thuough. I’ll have money for 2 when they are up for pre-order.

DAMN! I sure hope so! I’d love to get myself a vinyl copy. Here’s hoping.

Hope this comes out soon. Really been looking forward to this being released on vinyl.

It’ll be done soon, going through Pirate Press & want to make sure all aspects are right.

Only going to sell them from CunninLynguists.com & limit it to 300 or 500 pieces.

I might only sell them domestically as well, I simply don’t have time or energy to deal with mailing international orders of that size/weight right now where each one has to have an individual customs form, etc. If I do sell them internationally I’ll probably have to charge a harsh S&H fee just to cover the time & costs because I’ll need to get someone else to handle it.

^ Thanks for the update Kno!

Definitely copping a couple as soon as they’re released.

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alri- alri- alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

Thanks for the info, Kno! Looking forward to getting one!

If there is no international shipping will someone be able to me a copy and send to me in Aus?

I just ordered mine. I believe there is international shipping because that was the default before I changed it to U.S.

I got mine too. YEAH Very Happy

The Trashman said:I just ordered mine. I believe there is international shipping because that was the default before I changed it to U.S.

Yeah, I had a mini heart attack when I saw the shipping price before I realized it was defaulted to international shipping rates.

Obviously things changed when we joined Ineffable, they’ll be doing all of our merch fulfillment. Orders can be placed from (pretty much) anywhere.

http://tinyurl.com/deathissilentvinyl

Kno said:Obviously things changed when we joined Ineffable, they’ll be doing all of our merch fulfillment. Orders can be placed from (pretty much) anywhere.

http://tinyurl.com/deathissilentvinyl

Thanks a lot for putting up more pre-order copies after they sold out, I just placed my order. I was pissed at myself once I saw that the pre-orders were already up and sold out when I checked earlier.

Are these shipping? I just got an email saying something from APOS was shipped but when I clicked on the transaction ID it linked to Still Motion order that I received a while ago.

The Trashman said:Are these shipping? I just got an email saying something from APOS was shipped but when I clicked on the transaction ID it linked to Still Motion order that I received a while ago.

You received the still motion cd a while ago? I though they just started shipping them a couple days ago.

JTX said:

The Trashman said:Are these shipping? I just got an email saying something from APOS was shipped but when I clicked on the transaction ID it linked to Still Motion order that I received a while ago.

You received the still motion cd a while ago? I though they just started shipping them a couple days ago.

Nevermind, I was confused. I didn’t get the Still Motion CD yet lol.

can anybody remind me when’s the shipping date?

kartman said:can anybody remind me when’s the shipping date?

I don’t think there is one yet. Just “november” as of right now.

I totally forgot I ordered this. QN5 music has become drunk Amazon purchases to me.

Shipping starts Nov. 5th, it was on the pre-order form. Unless some unforseeable issue arises with pressing we should be on schedule.

Still on for nov 5th?

Rene did you miss Kno’s reply right before yours or did I miss something?

Kno said:

Shipping starts Nov. 5th, it was on the pre-order form. Unless some unforseeable issue arises with pressing we should be on schedule.

that’s nice, i can’t wait to get my hands on that delicious piece of vinyl Very Happy
let me ask you another thing, is it true that you guys got yourselves aids on purpose? Razz

Yeah saugh it.. Hoping shipping starts today.. DId not see any pictures yet.

From Kno on facebook 20 minutes ago:

“due to a small error in the replication process “Death Is Silent” vinyl will not be ready for me to sign until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. As a token of our appreciation to our fans for staying patient and supporting us, I’ll be putting up Built To Fade’s “To Dust” on Bandcamp this Monday at midnight for free (“Name Your Price” technically, so you can pay if you’d like) and it will remain that way throughout the day of release. CD & Vinyl pre-orders will go up that day too, but feel free to grab the album for free & pass one to a friend.”

Cannot wait for this and my To Dust vinyls, then I wait for the CL represses!!

Must.. buy.. everything..

houstonz said:Must.. buy.. everything..

This. I’m going broke with all these releases, but I gotta have them all! Gonna have to dip into my ps4 money for built to fade cd/vinyl, sjv3 cd/(vinyl???), and the polydisc pre-orders.