POLL › What's Your Favorite Song On 'Glutton'

Glutton (ft. NumberNin6) 22
Centerfold (ft. Chew Fu) 9
Filthy (XXX) 7
Never 8
Sunrise 20
Total Votes: 66

houstonz said:

doctorpat said:(Unfortunately, not every girl likes being shown a song about taking it out her ass and putting in her mouth, unless she’s into that.

*out her ass and putting it in her friend’s/other random slut’s mouth

That makes sound so much more fun! lol

jinx8402 said:

houstonz said:

doctorpat said:(Unfortunately, not every girl likes being shown a song about taking it out her ass and putting in her mouth, unless she’s into that.

*out her ass and putting it in her friend’s/other random slut’s mouth

That makes sound so much more fun! lol

^ This.

^I approve this message.

I think I now know why it’s called Glutton. It was a commentary on the blue schoolers. Tone, you KNEW we would want more!

Album has been on nonstop repeat, but I find myself replaying Centerfold the most.

Glutton is a close second, but Sunrise is the business.

When it first started with the electric strings I was a little unsure, but once the synths came in I was blown away and now it all sounds perfect. This one is already up there with my all-time fav Tone songs.

Now all we need is an Unplugged version with the string quartet.

*And methinks it would be a good time to release the clip from the 2009 Megashow*

I’m addicted to Centerfold. How could I not love lines like “When the f-stop get your headshot on my desktop”!

Sunrise
Filthy
Glutton - Centerfold
Never

Filthy is a miraculous tool we all can use now. Let a chick hear it, based on her reaction you can gather what she’s down for Wink

Oh you giggled during the hook…? Here put this in your butt.

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:Filthy is a miraculous tool we all can use now. Let a chick hear it, based on her reaction you can gather what she’s down for Wink

Oh you giggled during the hook…? Here put this in your butt.

hahaha, amazing.

i’m loving glutton right now. haven’t been able to get all the way through filthy yet, as i’ve only time had to listen during work….. and it…. uuuuuh…. awkward.

In the end I picked Glutton only because it has been stuck in my head since first hearing. But the rest are of the tracks are pretty much up there.

dwilli said:Never. By a longshot. Honesty is both great for music, and for therapeutic reasons.

THIS. Most honest and vulnerable verse on the project and my fav electro beat on the project cos the garage 2-step is just fresh. Instrumentally the electronic scene would give daps to this one the most cos it sounds like Tone was making this type of music back in the 90s.

I voted for Glutton but I have a question: I’ve never listened to NumberNin6 before, are any of those vocals him on the song?