close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Filthy (XXX) Music Video

What do you think guys?

I say let’s make it happen Tone!!!! Very Happy

1- Go to your favourite porn site
2- Look for a compilation
3- Put Filthy on
4- Done Very Happy

Personally I think Glutton would make an awesome video.

Holler at Mia Rose.

Filthy should become Evil Angel’s theme song

I think Centerfold would make a good song for a video myself.

i think if going for lolz/ridiculousness/viral video, the most over the top thing would be:

Green screen Tone wearing a suit with an old style microphone acting as if he’s about to sing something deep/serious, and then singing the song with a 3 minute compilation of asshole creampies/A2M playing in the background/behind him. Even though he’s the only singer, add three background singers swaying back and forth and snapping and backing him up

Also, add an intro with a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

amplifya said:Also, a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

OH SWEET GOD. I THINK YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Hmmmmm.

Tonedeff said:

amplifya said:Also, a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

OH SWEET GOD. I THINK YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Hmmmmm.

This, PLEASE…!

amplifya said:Also, add an intro with a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

I suggested my gf do a slow acoustic cover of this earlier today, but the chorus was just a little bit OTT for her.

Epic Aesthetic said:

amplifya said:Also, add an intro with a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

I suggested my gf do a slow acoustic cover of this earlier today, but the chorus was just a little bit OTT for her.

A woman singing it would be even more hilarious.

I know right, that’s what I said. The fact you just confirmed it is giving me leverage.

On another note, it would be tight if there was a video for “Glutton”, where you could just have a few different shots of Tone rapping in different over the top “Gluttonous” situations.

i.e.,

-One shot he’s rapping in a fat suit on coach with grease stains and half eaten pieces of fried chicken all over him (this would be the best/main shot)
-Another shot he’s at a strip club throwing money around doing lines of coke off strippers butts
-a weird collector tone that has boxes and boxes of something non-stereotypical (sneakers or clothes would be too easy…not sure what though)
All the shots would be tied together by his eyes flashing red at different points since the song sounds so sinister
toward the end the shot of him on the couch pans out and you see he’s pissed himself and stuck to the couch and there’s just pizza boxes and junk all over the apartment
etc.
It would have a grungy/frantic look like Eyedea & Abilities “Junk” video…thats how the video looks in my head at least…lol


In short, the video would just need evil tony in a fat suit and would be automatically great

amplifya said:
i.e.,

-One shot he’s rapping in a fat suit on coach with grease stains and half eaten pieces of fried chicken all over him (this would be the best/main shot)
-Another shot he’s at a strip club throwing money around doing lines of coke off strippers butts
-a weird collector tone that has boxes and boxes of something non-stereotypical (sneakers or clothes would be too easy…not sure what though)
All the shots would be tied together by his eyes flashing red at different points since the song sounds so sinister
toward the end the shot of him on the couch pans out and you see he’s pissed himself and stuck to the couch and there’s just pizza boxes and junk all over the apartment
etc.

So a video that just shows tone’s regular everyday life? XD

Would much rather get visuals for glutton. It could be a dark trip for sure, ending should maybe involve a rapping black hole with the universe being consumed from existence.

The Trashman said:Would much rather get visuals for glutton. It could be a dark trip for sure, ending should maybe involve a rapping black hole with the universe being consumed from existence.

Or the inside of Rick Ross’s stomach lol.

I’d love a video for glutton though. It’s defiantly one of the most unique tracks on the EP IMO. I’m usually not a fan of dub step rap because a majority of the time I have never seen it done right. However, Tone completely breaks that off and demonstrates correctly. Plus >dat drop O God I jizzed when I heard it.

Apatico said:Plus >dat drop O God I jizzed when I heard it.

I WANT MOOOOAAAR

Probably the most energetic and emotional (as in, desperation/craving emotion) part on the album. It goes hard, woah

The Trashman said:Would much rather get visuals for glutton. It could be a dark trip for sure, ending should maybe involve a rapping black hole with the universe being consumed from existence.

I would love to see that too, but I’m pretty sure Tone said on one of the livestreams that he has done a video for “Sunrise”, and I doubt that we will see more than one for each EP.

Epic Aesthetic said:

amplifya said:Also, add an intro with a slow/ballad/acoustic verison of the song

I suggested my gf do a slow acoustic cover of this earlier today, but the chorus was just a little bit OTT for her.

yes

A filthy video could go viral if Tone brings back the sock puppets from the megashow skit video from awhile back. It would also be quick and inexpensive to create.

theKOSMOS said:It would also be quick and inexpensive to create.

took us maybe 3-4 days to film sock puppets

PackFM said:

theKOSMOS said:It would also be quick and inexpensive to create.

took us maybe 3-4 days to film sock puppets

filthy with sock puppets could be extremely hilarious…

Just thinking of the sock puppets singing and reenacting the lyrics to filthy cracks me up. I would love to see this.