close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff QUINTIC

Numonic said:Listened to the new Fjer EP again and I feel like Fjer’s music is too creative to be limited by the length of an EP. I like the EP but it kind of feels like a snippet of an LP. Fjer should definitely start releasing LPs.

She recently did an interview with a Danish newspaper, where she said that she is hoping to release her debut album in 2015 and that she wants to have a specific plan for it when she returns to The States.
I’m pretty sure it was always her plan to do a full album. The free EP’s are a quicker and easier way to gain some attention before going into a bigger and more time-consuming project.

Got my Fjer physical order today, very nice packaging!

I think I have a crush on her.

The Trashman said:Got my Fjer physical order today, very nice packaging!

Thank you!

QUINTIC.

New roster.

New music.

New videos.

New beginnings.

It’s about to go down!!

IT’S POPPIN OFF

New Hyperrealism!!!

Dope logo. I’m not sure about the colour yet, but I think I’ll warm up to it.

Very excited to hear more!

I can not WAIT to see what we get with Quintic. Honestly I feel that Tonedeff trying to push Quintic as a label is really more of what he wanted to do all along. While I love QN5 to death (it literally changed my life), I feel like Tonedeff is more than a hip hop artist and him pushing Quintic to the forefront of things will follow that vision. QN5 was great as a hip hop label (my favorite ever of course) but I think for him to finally get people to acknowledge what he’s capable of its time for a change.

I also think the artists he’s working with for Quintic (nothings official I know) need to get more attention than what their getting right now. Fjers two EPs were criminally slept on. Beautiful Home overall might have been my favorite project of 2014.

Also, I wasn’t trying to insult what Tone has created with QN5 at all. In some way, shape, or form, its managed to be a major part of all of our lives. Its been a platform for us to meet people with the same interests in music and I’ve made some great friends because of it. I just think that in order for things to progress that Quintic is the best move.

mattthegod said:In some way, shape, or form, its managed to be a major part of all of our lives. Its been a platform for us to meet people with the same interests in music and I’ve made some great friends because of it.

I think, from what I am aware, the brand ‘QN5’ will continue to serve this purpose. From a musical standpoint the label had slowly declined over the last 5 years anyway in terms of *direct* output. I think this transition is actually going to be a huge BENEFIT to the QN5 brand because it’ll give it new purpose and relevancy.

Quintic is gonna be some new shit. I am excited for new shit.

Epic Aesthetic said:Quintic is gonna be some new shit. I am excited for new shit.

!