close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Tonedeff/Tech 9 collab

I just woke up and checked twitter, and noticed tech 9 acknowledging tonedeff as a murderer Smile I just gotta say that it feels great to see other artists recognize tonedeff’s talents like that, and I hope it starts to happen a lot more in the near future.

Tone is going to blow up and go all TMZ on us now.

My heart skipped several beats when I saw it. Fucking finally! Tech needs to jump on that SJV3 joint that Kno got planned immediately!

When you think of how long Tone’s been at this level (the verse Tech saw was from 2002 for christs sake) and the circle’s he’s mixed in, it’s an absolute mystery that people don’t know who he is by now.

Better late than never though I suppose. Time for everyone to jump to twitter and bombard him with requests.

10+ years of “yo do a track with tech” might finally have worked.

Hell yeah! I was pumped to see that. That’s great for Tone. I can’t wait to hear the amazing collabo that will turn out to be

Epic Aesthetic said:When you think of how long Tone’s been at this level (the verse Tech saw was from 2002 for christs sake) and the circle’s he’s mixed in, it’s an absolute mystery that people don’t know who he is by now.

This.

houstonz said:10+ years of “yo do a track with tech” might finally have worked.

Imagine if it was 10+ years of telling Tech “yo do a track with tonedeff” though.

You know what’s mad funny and kind of ironic involving the whole feature thing, I’ve kind of been sleeping on Tech 9 but I liked his flow on a song I heard from him a couple years ago and I want to check out more Tech 9 music but his new album is overloaded with features and that makes me shy away from it. I guess the concept involved having so many features. One description of his new album reads: “Tech N9ne tackles the most ambitious album of his career with Something Else. ‘‘The beats sound nothing like anything you’ve ever heard me on,’’ says Tech. ‘‘The features that I’m going for are something you would never imagine. All I can say about it now is that it’s a very human album. What I mean by that is that it’s contradictory. On one song I say, ‘The saint is ours,’ like we’re in the saint’s corner and then I have another song called ‘I’m Not A Saint.’ It’s so beautiful because the King, the Clown, and the G are still present on this album.’’”

If you want to check Tech N9ne out. I can suggest some tracks I consider better by him. I personally love both artists and would love to see this collab happen. But check out

This ring, Slither, Trapped in a Psycho’s body, Come Gangsta, My world, Midwest Choppers 1&2, Worldwide Choppers, Hope for a Higher Power, Low, Sickology 101 (featuring Chino XL & Crooked I), Red Nose, Livin’ Like Im Dyin’ (Ft. Ces Cru), Seepage, Am I A Psycho, He’s A Mental Giant, Unfair, Who Do I Catch, So Dope (They Wanna) Ft. Wrekonize, Snow Tha Product & Twisted Insane

There is a lot more but those are my favorites.