close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Next Tonedeff livestream @ 7/30

I am stoked as fuck for this! I hope I can manage to listen to it live, but time zone difference and work are a horrible combination. Anyway, this ought to be dope.

REPLAY: http://bit.ly/17UcR9K

Same here with work (I hate working midnights) I should be able to catch the first half like usual anyways. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully we get some hyperrealism news.

I’ll be back from holiday that day, so I should be able to make it. Can’t wait to see, what Tone has in store for us this time!

JTX said:. Hopefully we get some hyperrealism news.

Don’t know if you have seen it, but Tone tweeted this yesterday:
“I gotta get through the summer first, then re-assess the situation. Prolly drop a single later in the fall under @PeterAnthonyRed”

@Friis, how late are the livestreams usually in Danish time? Because I’d really really love to watch it live, since that’s the only way to catch the sneak peaks.

I don’t remember exactly, but it’s usually pretty late, like around 2/3 am I think. (I’m in France, but we have the same time)

Hmm, I might actually be able to watch it. I gotta get up 6 am in the morning, but it should be possible.

The first one was even later, 5 AM as far as remember. Not sure about the second one.

I can see your problem, if you have plans on Wednesday, but still I would highly recommend watching it live. I went straight to my university after watching the first one; it was a rough day (especially with all this awesome information that I had not yet properly digested) but it was totally worth it!

Thing is, I got a straight 8-15.30 summer-time job day on Wednesday, and that would only be my third day - I don’t want to fuck it up by having had no sleep.

Please Tone, I beg you to launch it @ midnight GMT+1, which is around… 7 PM EST?

Friis said:The first one was even later, 5 AM as far as remember. Not sure about the second one.

I did a little research in the forum archives and the last one was a 10 PM EST, which is 4 AM for us. I guess I was a little optimistic.

But we never know, it might be earlier.

I’m excited for this, first one i’ll actually be able to catch live!

Has he said a time yet? I’m assuming around 9-10 pm NY time. I predict a 2nd ep title announcement with a late august release date Smile Can’t wait to hear the studio version of crispy.

For some reason I thought the livestream was tomorrow evening. Nice !

It Is tomorrow evening, Well I Guess That Depends On Where Youre at

France, it’s 7am right now. So I guess that technically it’s tomorrow morning for me.

Oh shit, this is tonight!

Tonight 8PM Eastern time!

Too late for me. Fuck.

Yeah! I fucking love Livestreams. I’ll be at work until 9PM Eastern… but luckily I can be on the computer as much as I want as long as there aren’t any walk ins….. fuck it I may close this place down an hour early so I can watch it uninterrupted

Qn5 News > Making a living

If someone could record this… I will buy you a tshirt at the Megashow. Or somn.

houstonz said:If someone could record this… I will buy you a tshirt at the Megashow. Or somn.

You know I’m on it Wink

And as I said on facebook, notice how the second molecule is filled up ? Second EP announcement coming up ! Very Happy

Supahbuldozer said:

houstonz said:If someone could record this… I will buy you a tshirt at the Megashow. Or somn.

You know I’m on it Wink

And as I said on facebook, notice how the second molecule is filled up ? Second EP announcement coming up ! Very Happy

<3 you. I won’t get home from work til 2.5 hours after it starts and I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess it’ll be over by then.

Work phone is going on Vibrate and headphones are going in.

Excited to see which hat he has on this time.

I won’t be at the Megashow, but I’ll do anything

Hopefully you finish up this live stream before I go out tonight, don’t wanna miss nuthin.

You can play this on the Livestream app right?... I think I’m going out to eat so I may have to watch some of it at the table with headphones haha

Anyone record this? I am fucking livid that I missed this

TheGreatGeek said:Anyone record this? I am fucking livid that I missed this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm44wo8X6HY