close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Excrementals Vol. 1-5, are they available anywhere?

iTunes and Amazon says no longer available, not on Bandcamp. How can we hear them?

They also seem to be the rarest of the rare when it comes to CDs. I know Efamm/Hyphen/SSV1 etc. can go for a lot of money - but I’ve hardly seen any of these for sale in the past 5 years.

Not available. I didn’t expect to find anyone with copies of the CD (though I am interested). Unfortunately I don’t think I have any instrumentals from the first 2 albums, which is what I wanna hear!

I have them but at least a couple of them don’t have the original slim jewel cases due to cracks and stuff over the years. They’re still worth something riiiight?

I have them and they’re still in mint condition because I never play the originals. I just play the mp3 and CD-R I burned of them. I do that with all of my music. Never play the original, only the CD-R copies I make of them.

Please repress this in the form of a vinyl box set Smile ...... okay thanks kno!

If anyone is willing to share their mp3s (as long as its allowed), please let me know… wonkykong[at]yahoo.com

The Trashman said:If anyone is willing to share their mp3s (as long as its allowed), please let me know… wonkykong[at]yahoo.com

check your email….in 5 mins

Wow thank you! Made my week!

I hate that this is the only way to get them currently, but could either of you send the mp3s to jbkyoyo[at]yahoo.com as well? Thank you very much!

jbkrule said:I hate that this is the only way to get them currently, but could either of you send the mp3s to jbkyoyo[at]yahoo.com as well? Thank you very much!

done

Thanks a ton! These will tide me over until the official re-releases are out.

I have all 5 I was gonna put on ebay, but I’ve never used ebay and looks too confusing, so they may be for sale, but im not even sure what I’d put em up for

If anything, maybe I could post up some CD’s and give QN5 a 10% cut if that would fly

^ I’m pretty sure it was you I was e-mailing here recently. Last offer still stands Smile ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jJnwEeiU0

Get at me, abrupt! Name your price!

I also have copies of all 5 if anyone is interested.

adaya32 gmail

^sent you an e-mail