close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM AINT NO I IN BTCH

This looks promising, lol

Also: https://twitter.com/Trapazoyd

I bursted into laughter reading that tweet in danish!

Hahaha so did I, lol! Who the hell is that?

You don’t recognize him? Look who retweetet a bunch of his tweets Wink
He has a facebook account as well!
http://facebook.com/trapazoydcommagang

Oh lol hahaha, this is too good

This is hilarious.

aint no i in btch, you already know!
#commagang is the clik nikka

MAK BTCHZ 460 coming out digitally 8/20, and will be available PHYSICALLY at the Megashow. It’s already recorded, 5 songs in 12 hours.

Definitely didn’t expect physical copies of that, haha. I couldn’t imagine anything being more hilarious than this on vinyl. Can’t wait to see the cover art for this EP.

Porsborg said:Can’t wait to see the cover art for this EP.

I want to see every element of what Pack said he had other artists ask him to do in photoshop for them: More bluer, more liquor bottles etc

I won’t lie, if the Aesop Rock/Brother Ali feature isn’t happening, I will be dissapointed, haha!
Either way, I think it is really cool that Pack is actually going to release this project.

I gotta ask this. Since Trapazoyd smokes does Mak Btchz drink?

Haha I don’t know if I dare buy this. Pack’s gonna be mad if MakBtchz somehow outsells Speaker King.

I picked this up at the Megashow and it is absolutely hilarious. CD came with acapellas too.

Every song is catchy as fuck. “Quack Like A Duck” and “Fukkin In Da Club” are probably my favorites. Trapazoyd’s verse is one of the most hilarious things ever - so long as you know it’s a joke.

Yeah, I love how Trap’s rhyming n***a and mother fucking a lot….basically what Tone says he doesn’t do when he does Crispy live. Just makes the verse that much funnier knowing the context.

jinx8402 said:Yeah, I love how Trap’s rhyming n***a and mother fucking a lot….basically what Tone says he doesn’t do when he does Crispy live. Just makes the verse that much funnier knowing the context.

Exactly! This was my favorite part, the fact that tone actually wrote the type of verse that he’s been discrediting his whole career. Love it.