close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff [VOTE] Do You Want A Mid-Level “POLYDISC” Edition of Polymer?

POLL › Do You Want A Mid-Level "POLYDISC" Edition of Polymer?

YES - Add The ’Polydisc Edition’ - I Want That 59
NO - The Current 2 Editions Are Enough 10
? - I’m So Confused Right Now 7
Total Votes: 76

I just can’t justify spending another $60,- right now, i really want it but times is hard. It sucks to be oversees at times like these, that extra 20 is killin me.

I also voted yes before i knew you couldn’t upgrade from the initial pre-order, maybe there’s more people like me and that’s why sales are slow.

Still think the idea is dope though, major collectible.

LostCauze said:I also voted yes before i knew you couldn’t upgrade from the initial pre-order, maybe there’s more people like me and that’s why sales are slow.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but I believe the reason Tone originally didn’t want to add this was because lots of people might want to change their order (logistical nightmare) - but put it to a vote anyway as a standalone product.

I definitely want to get it, I also want to order a second Polymorph - but given the overall cost and the probable time til release - I was just trying to spread the damage out a bit.

^ lol you have the same game plan as me. 2 polymorphs and a polydisc Razz

Epic Aesthetic said:

LostCauze said:I also voted yes before i knew you couldn’t upgrade from the initial pre-order, maybe there’s more people like me and that’s why sales are slow.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but I believe the reason Tone originally didn’t want to add this was because lots of people might want to change their order (logistical nightmare) - but put it to a vote anyway as a standalone product.

Yeah, I missed all of that though. I completely understand the logistical problems that would ensue, i’m not complaining. I just tried to explain why 1 person who voted yes, ended up not buying…

I think a lot of people wait for the project to come closer to fruition before buying anything - me included. I can see it from your perspective though, Tone, so I might as well pay up this month.
I just think the problem is that you are, let’s face it, known for delays. Not everyone wants to have $60 hanging out there for something that could be released a year from now. Those who preordered back when Glutton released might have wanted to wait a bit if they knew it would take this long.

I don’t have any problem with waiting though, I just think this might be the issue. Looking back, I see how it is a lot more convenient for you to receive the orders and the money as early as possible so you have a financial buffer.

Porsborg said:I just think the problem is that you are, let’s face it, known for delays.

Working to repair that. It’s my own fault, I know. Sad

I’m so busy with projects right now, I wish I could snap my fingers and it’d all be done, but things take time unfortunately. It is what it is.

Looking back, I see how it is a lot more convenient for you to receive the orders and the money as early as possible so you have a financial buffer.

It’s the only way this project is being pressed.

What would have been really cool would be all four EPs on vinyl

*joke*

I know u are already taking a risk the polydisk. I’m kind day storm, I love vinyl and kind of collect if so I would naturally go for the polymorph, but having the four EPs on separate disks with their own artwork is very appealing as well.

What to do….