close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Pervert Megashow 2013 Version?

For those that attended the last megashow, must remember the reworked version of Pervert that, in my opinion, fitted the glutton theme. Was wondering if this will drop (maybe as bonus in the remix CD that comes with polymer). Really enjoyed it!

oh… also the megashow was AMAZING! best show the energy and work tone put into this is beyond anyones. I truly thank you for all that you do to for us fans.

I think it was the numbernin6 remix version, but am not too sure.

It was a new trap version that we did specifically for the show. We may release an mp3 of it if enough folks clamor for it, but it was a special perk for showgoers. Glad you enjoyed it!

I vote for the mp3 release of Pervert 2013 trap mix. I wanna bump that in the car!

NIGGA WHERE IZ MY TRAP MIX??? Lol but seriously I am all for a Pervert 2013 Trap mix!! The megashow version was amazing so I’d love to hear it on Mp3 Smile

Epic Aesthetic said:*clamors*

onilink said:

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:

onilink said:

so fuckin dope

Should we have a poll and see how many people want it?

*clam jams*

PLEASE, can we have an mp3 of that version?

I’m no clamoring expert… but I’d say there has been an adequate about of clamoring in this thread to warrant the release of the mp3…

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:I’m no clamoring expert… but I’d say there has been an adequate about of clamoring in this thread to warrant the release of the mp3…

Agreed.

If the clamor quota has yet to be reached, let this post act as another handful of clamors thrown into the hat.

I’d love to hear a Pervert + Filthy + Fukkin’ in Da Club party mix. All you DJs out there should get on that lol

Aphorism said:If the clamor quota has yet to be reached, let this post act as another handful of clamors thrown into the hat.

5zmtxj.jpg

Aphorism said:If the clamor quota has yet to be reached, let this post act as another handful of clamors thrown into the hat.

Future said:

*BUMP*

Let’s hear it Tone.