close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM :: The Official ‘460 EP’ APPRECIATION Thread ::

deStructuralized said:lol, so I googled “Quack Like a Duck” and this was the first video result.

****NSFW**** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7sLYNwevDQ

First of all, this is the official QLAD dance. Can we agree? It’s too good not to be.
Second, this screams remix / video mashup.
Third, I hope this guy doesn’t start beef. Too much swag.

LOL ! This topic his getting better and better.

Onilink’s conversation and this had me laughing like crazy. This is awesome. :’)

Is that Fjer on the background vocals on ‘Fukkin In Da Club’?

I_Khan said:Is that Fjer on the background vocals on ‘Fukkin In Da Club’?

I’m pretty sure it is. I wonder what her Swag name is.

Friis said:I’m pretty sure it is. I wonder what her Swag name is.

Dickzy

Epic Aesthetic said:

Friis said:I’m pretty sure it is. I wonder what her Swag name is.

Dickzy

Hah, nice!

Just out of Curiosity. Let’s say pack decided to do a full album with the whole Mak Btchz persona. Can we expect the rest of Qn5 to Get in on this? I would love to see the trap names/styles of Kno, Kokayi, and Substantial. Very Happy

Kokayi needs to make grunting noises after every bar.

If Fukkin’ In Da Club doesn’t blow the fuck up, I will be insanely surprised

Quack Like a Dub(step remix)

Let’s make it happen folks

They even left that WABWABWABWABWABWAB vocal sample at the end of the acapella

yes^^^ thats what its there for Smile

have as much fun as you can with this project folks, play it for friends, play it at parties, play a prank on a buddy, make it your ring tone, take the acapellas and have a mak btchz vs young jeezy record

do whatever you want!! its all for fun Smile

Can’t stop listening to this. Think I’m gonna have to get a physical copy.

^Nice

I’ve been trolling people today, but I’ve been amazed at how many people haven’t “got it”. Unfortunately most of their responses are boring, polite brush offs and thus totally offensive to me (You guys really think this is what music I value? Damn).

Yeah I picked up my friend yesterday blasting the EP. He got in my car and said, “what the fuck is this shit” I told him it’s the new Mak Btchz 460 EP. He criticized me and told me my taste for hip-hop is regressing. By the time Fuckin in da club came on, you could tell he was feeling it. He was humming it awhile afterwards.

oh they’ll understand once the video comes out Wink

PackFM said:oh they’ll understand once the video comes out Wink

yesssssss

muuuuuuwahahahahahhhahhha

I think ain’t no I in btch should get a video.
I am dead serious when I say that song could get played heavily at a club. It has all the necessary elements of a generic trap song.

It’s perfect Very Happy

My vote would be for a fukkin in da club video.

D’awww i was thinking quack like a duck!
But honestly, any of them would make for a good video…
Got a friend where all we do is bounce music suggestions off to another, just told him I saw an amazing performance by Mak Btchz while I was in nyc. He’s gonna check him out and get back to me Wink

PackFM said:oh they’ll understand once the video comes out Wink

yes! i can’t wait to see if they go full out comedy video or go to “is this real or a joke? i actually can’t tell” lil b/riff raff/trinidad james trolling territory

quack like a duck or fukkin in da club would best for straight comedy, ain’t no I in btch would be the best for trolling/“is he serious?” reactions

From the people I’ve played the EP to, I’ve noticed that the people who enjoy it are either very dumb about music or intelligent enough to get the humor of it. Those in the middle don’t appreciate it as much. But no one disagrees that Fukkin in Da Club is incredibly catchy. That and quack like a duck are the favorites of friends who “get it.”

I can’t stop listening to this now. It instantly puts me in a good mood.

Don’t Tell Your Boyfriend is a sleeper hit! This is too hilarious.

The entire Mak Btchz 460 EP is now on Rap Genius. It’s definitely not perfect, but I figured it had to be done.
http://rapgenius.com/artists/Mak-btchz

ThatLoudKid said:The entire Mak Btchz 460 EP is now on Rap Genius. It’s definitely not perfect, but I figured it had to be done.
http://rapgenius.com/artists/Mak-btchz

Haha, just put Quack and Fukkin on the RG front page, I would love to see peoples faces when reading the lyrics, lol.

Oh and Tone, I didn’t catch a video of putting on 460 at a party, I got waaaay too wasted to remember. Damn Sad

Welp, there goes my morning

http://rapgenius.com/2135027

Edit: LOL. Wow guys, someone posted a song like…for real for real…that has a production credit from 99CentBeatz. It’s really something else, you should check it out.

deStructuralized said:Welp, there goes my morning

http://rapgenius.com/2135027

Edit: LOL. Wow guys, someone posted a song like…for real for real…that has a production credit from 99CentBeatz. It’s really something else, you should check it out.

O god my sides…

I can’t breath….Help me… I can’t breath…. Too busy Laughing…..

10/10 Best rap genius explanation ever.

Pulled up to another car blasting Ain’t no I in Btchz last night, his passenger window down, he looked over at me with astonishment. I tried to play it off cool, but started laughing uncontrollably.

Wow some of those rapgenius explanations had me laughing like a little school girl

It’s so weird/funny/interesting hearing what is distinctly Pack’s voice and elements that make PackFM what he is, but with trap/swag rap lyrics. It’s like a Marvel What If comic dealing with what could have been Pack’s career if he decided to make something more disposable.

side note: I hope a bunch of people stumble onto “Don’t Tell Your Boyfriend” while looking for Drake songs through some SEO magic.
double side note: how does SEO work?
triple side note: I kind of know, but also don’t know. I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

I vote for PackFM to hopefully one day do a Mak Btchz tour. Just for the fuck of it.

Shit sounds so awesome live. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPI1kBzeqcU