close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial [NEW VIDEO] The Other Guys - ‘Memories Fade’ featuring yU & Substantial

As promised, here’s the OTHER collaboration I mentioned the OTHER day.

It’s rare that I hit y’all with new music/videos two days straight but I’m feeling generous so here you go! Peep the new video from my bros, The Other Guys ‘Memories Fade’ featuring me & yU. Enjoy & share!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFa1F5fGL_c

As I also mentioned before, myself & Marcus D are hard at work wrapping up the new Bop Alloy album, PLUSSS I’ve been quietly gathering treats for a remix version of ‘Home Is Where The Art Is’. More details on that a little later though.

Stay in PEACE.
Substantial

all so exciting! like this ‘memories fade’ track. a big fan of substantial & yU on the same track too. find your flows and distinguishable voices very complimentary.

coopaloop said: a big fan of substantial & yU on the same track too. find your flows and distinguishable voices very complimentary.

^ YES! I thought the same thing. Some more yU and Stan tracks would be more then welcomed. I like this track a lot. I love the Mello Music Group collabs as of late. I want some more Substantial and Oddisee though. Everything they’ve done together dating back to “Do Our Thing” has been dope.