close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Natti Favorite Tracks from Still Motion

“Another Galaxy”

This might be song of the year for me. The wordplay on here is up there with anyone and the message hits home. Kno certainly laced this thing, with some potent, classic CL production.

All these lines:
“In search of truth, while the world spin on lies
Revised televised tell me lies tell me lies”

“Damn it this is not my planet
At least I hope not cause I really can’t stand it”

“Free,
Free as the bird I’m flippin’ the earth”

“I blazed so far to the future my kids were in flying cars”

“All I need to escape is some Kryptonite and cape
A Samsonite and some tape for some high shit that I’m building”

I can’t tell you the amount of jockeying there was to secure that beat by every rapper that heard it over the course of a year. EVERYONE wanted that shit, including myself. hahah

In the end, Natti bodied that shit properly - so it all worked out.

Smile

Another galaxy for me as well, followed closely by all I need. That beat kind of reminds me of that ugk/outkast song from like 4 years ago, except it’s a lot better.

Another Galaxy..just pure awesome
Late Night Cruise..One of Natti’s better verses on the album. Hook is great too.
All I ..great song overall
Filthy Hard..dat beat!
Underground Railroad..Natti went in on this one too.
Just Like You..can’t go wrong with Gibbs

Rest of the album is pretty solid too.

I really love the first 5 songs, plus Just Like You, FilthyHard and Underground Railroad.

If I had to pick some favorites out of that bunch, I’d probably go with Still Motion (that production, verse, and Deacon’s vocals are PERFECT), Bright Lights Big City, and Late Night Cruise.

The beat to Fithy hard is incredible. It’s been my alarm in the morning since the album dropped. Another galaxy is my favorite though. Honorable mention to Allegiance.

Another Galaxy is without a doubt my favorite.
You just ruined my perception of the song though, Tone, since now I keep imagining how you would have sounded on it too. Can’t complain though, Natti killed this.

Underground Railroad, Black Diamonds, Bright Lights Big City and Still Motion are masterpieces as well.

With an album like this, it’s difficult to pick a favorite. The production on “Another Galaxy” is unreal, “Bright Lights Big City” is a lyrical masterpiece and “Black Diamonds” is just beautiful in every way.

If I had to pick one single track right now though, I would have to go with “Pusher Man”.
The uptempo, bouncy beat is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear Natti rapping over, and he absolutely murders it. The hook is great too.

QN5 said:I can’t tell you the amount of jockeying there was to secure that beat by every rapper that heard it over the course of a year. EVERYONE wanted that shit, including myself. hahah

In the end, Natti bodied that shit properly - so it all worked out.

Smile

That beat was insane. Glad it ended up with Natti. He destroyed it.

This is a bump, but Pusherman, All I Need, Bright Lights Big City, Another Galaxy, Black Diamonds, & Filthy Hard are my favorites from this album. What I love about Still Motion is despite the fact that Deacon produces 10 songs and Kno produces 3, it sounds nothing like a CL album. It sounds like a Natti solo not a CL album without Deac and Kno.

Could have sworn Kno said he only produced one track, but then I see the notes on Bandcamp… hmmm.

My fave is Pusherman… that beat.

I still stand by my statement that the first 5 songs are unfuckwitable. I’d probably pick “Still Motion” and “All I Need” as my overall favorites.

houstonz said:I still stand by my statement that the first 5 songs are unfuckwitable. I’d probably pick “Still Motion” and “All I Need” as my overall favorites.

The Intro and All I need are definitely unfuckwitable. I’m so happy that we finally have the instrumentals for those tracks. The beat for the intro is actually one of my favorites from Deacon as well. The beat BANGS so fucking hard and it sounds so smooth and southern. Nattis verse on that song is just unreal as well.

Just wanted to say that I can’t believe that this album is already 2 years old. That’s crazy to me. Time really does fly by.

Hi,

I didn’t know where exactly to write this post, so I decided to write it here. A long time ago,
on November 22, 2019, I ordered Still Motion vinyl and all the time I didn’t get the vinyl or shipping information. I wrote several e-mails and didn’t receive an answer. Do any of you know how can I know about the shipment, was it lost or was it even shipped?