close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff New Tonedeff Music Videos ...

Ok uh nevermind about the story concept.

Numonic said:Ok uh nevermind about the story concept.

Smile

I think Tone said at some point (the latest livestream?) that one of the videos will be a lyric video, so I’m guessing that will be for Crispy. Competetive Nature is already confirmed, so my guess for the remaining 4 will be:

- Sunrise
- Glutton
- Moment
- Five Sisters

And the possible 7th might be another Phantom track.

Man, the sneak preview to Five Sisters was dope!
I can’t wait for the upcoming videos, Tone has never been short of creativity.

So.. I really hope there’s a video for “Demon” right now..

houstonz said:So.. I really hope there’s a video for “Demon” right now..

Demon and Glutton are the ones I’m really hoping for.

I have a GREAT idea for a “Demon” video.
I sent a storyboard to a VFX artist and he flaked. (As usual).
Looking for another. Keep your fingers crossed.

Tonedeff said:

I have a GREAT idea for a “Demon” video.
I sent a storyboard to a VFX artist and he flaked. (As usual).
Looking for another. Keep your fingers crossed.

Demon is arguably my favorite track that you have ever put together so I would love to see this happen.

HipHopDX link:
http://hiphopdx.com/videos/id.23554/title.dxclusive-tonedeff-is-roped-up-in-use-me

That really looks it hurt (Tone’s comments on the site say it definitely did) but what a video! Very polished and professional, as we would expect of a Tonedeff release.

Also, it’s a small thing to comment on with such a well put together video, but i love the way the Polymer logo is animated/introduced at the end!

Rhys said:Also, it’s a small thing to comment on with such a well put together video, but i love the way the Polymer logo is animated/introduced at the end!

I was gonna say the exact same thing!

It’s a great video and feels massively overdue. This is the new Tonedeff we’ve been hinted at for years now. Time to show the world.

Really nice video Tone. Polymer is going to blow minds. BTW sorry for spilling the beans on the existence of the Amazon tracklisting and snippets.

Video was incredibly well done and worth the wait. Can’t wait to see more and I hope Mcstay did more of them. Also hoping the demon video ended up getting done.

Thanks for all the love, y’all! Can’t begin to express what a relief it is to finally be able to show y’all what I’ve been working on so long. And the best part is, we’re just getting started with these videos. The next one will drop in a couple weeks. Smile

JTX said:I hope Mcstay did more of them. Also hoping the demon video ended up getting done.

McStay only did the “Use Me” video. I’d love to work with him again, but he’s a DP on a big TV show out in Norway and a new daddy, so scheduling is a bit of a crunch. I think you’ll dig the next few. As far as Demon, I wasn’t able to do the storyboard idea that I had *here’s to hoping it’s still possible to get some extensive CGI done some day*, but was able to do something simpler/more performance based that works really well for the song itself. Stay tuned.

Numonic said:BTW sorry for spilling the beans on the existence of the Amazon tracklisting and snippets.

No worries, fam! That’s my distro’s fault not you. But that amazon leak had me like…

use_me_drop.gif

Dope. There’s so much irony in us fans commenting and giving feedback on a song like “Use Me” lol. The enjoyment we get from this song and the video is applicable to the very subject matter of the song.

That being said, this will be used lol. Thanks again for the output. Great to see a Tonedeff video out and it was well done. I know if you had the budget for some of your ideas you’d go crazy with it but you still delivered.

The piano in the second verse seems to be louder in this mix.
Also, love how in the end when the circles come together you can tell that Phantom morphs into the middle circle which holds them all together.

The picture quality on use me is also top notch. Gonna look great on the blu-ray.

I agree with the excitement I got when I saw the four pieces turn into the logo. Such a great video for one of my favorite songs of the EPs. And it’s awesome to see the well deserved great response it’s getting. I’ve never scrolled through an entire comment section on Youtube without seeing even one negative comment.

So the songs I’d most like to see videos for are:

“The Things You Don’t See Coming”

“Phantom”

“Five Sisters”

“Narcissus”

Polymer Video #2:

Nice! I’m gonna be in Croatia when it drops.

Are we gonna have to wait until the day to confirm what it is?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess “Five Sisters”.

I have a feeling it might be Hunter V2.

Sunrise v2

Epic Aesthetic said:Nice! I’m gonna be in Croatia when it drops.

Are we gonna have to wait until the day to confirm what it is?

We’ll drop a hint at the beginning of the week.

Filthy XXX V3 FTW. Funniest video I’ve seen in a while. Not even close to what I was expecting. But WELL DONE TONE. WELL DONE. The Spanish guitarist’s reactions lmao

Yeah, I don’t think I ever could have predicted that but it made me so happy. hahah so friggin funny.

I did noooot expect back-up singers. hahaha Man. That was damn good.. and the fucking creamy squish noises after everything cuts off.. My godddd lmao

houstonz said:I did noooot expect back-up singers. hahaha Man. That was damn good.. and the fucking creamy squish noises after everything cuts off.. My godddd lmao

hahha that ice cream was the biggest bitch of this whole shoot lol.

I have to say that as much as I clearly love Polymer - it’s so refreshing to see Tone having fun and being silly again. It’s been too long. Tonedeff needs to do more comedy inspired music - be it Trapazoyd, EFamm or whatever. Takes me back to why I ended up here in the first place.