close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion Wal-mart price glitch

Anyone here take advantage of this last night? Their online store glitched and put a bunch of items around $8. A bunch of people have already had their $8 46” TVs and bow flexes shipped, and some have been able to pick up in store. I was able to snag gta v for $18.

No. Way to post the info here last night. Sad lol

damn you jtx, you come here first with these things!

Sorry guys, lmao. I’m still pissed at myself that I missed out on the tvs. It had said they were sold out online, now I’m wishing I would’ve checked stores in my area for store pickup. This guy got 3 tvs:

v90g.jpg

Now Wal-Mart has been calling these people asking for them to bring the tvs back LOLOLOL

The Trashman said:damn you jtx, you come here first with these things!

Daaaaang, my order was cancelled, but they’re sending a $10 gift card to make up for the error, so can’t complain.

JTX said:Daaaaang, my order was cancelled, but they’re sending a $10 gift card to make up for the error, so can’t complain.

...I seen whole thread at cheap ass gamer an kotaku…people were getting site to store pickup because they knew that shit would get canceled ....3 tvs lucky SOB

I think it’s kinda ridiculous that a multi-billion dollar business fucked up and is telling people “no” because of their own faults. Wal-Mart don’t care about nobody but Wal-Mart.

houstonz said:I think it’s kinda ridiculous that a multi-billion dollar business fucked up and is telling people “no” because of their own faults. Wal-Mart don’t care about nobody but Wal-Mart.

this..and while a $10gc is nice..it doesnt make up for what you what of saved.