close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial Official Bop Alloy ‘Another Day in the Life of…’ Appreciation Thread

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bopalloy/another-day-in-the-life-of-lp?ref=email

Peace Family, Friends and Fans/Supporters. We are proud to announce our official Kickstarter Campaign for our new album ‘Another Day in the Life of…”. Once again we call on the greatest people/fans we’ve ever known to help us make our latest work a reality. Our goal is $7,000 and based on the feedback you offered, we’ve done our best to come up with perks that you’ll love and that we know we can actually supply you with.

Thanks in advance for your support and know that new music is right around the corner. Spread the word.

Yes ! I’ve been waiting for that !
I’m right in the middle of moving to a new appartment right now but as soon as it’s done, I’ll definitely pledge at least $60. I need that HIWTAI remix cd.

ha, i just came here to post that link. done. hope we reach the goal!

I’m trying to figure out which package I’m going to go with, but I’m definitely supporting!

D3Jpq8V.png

Wow. Dedication right there. You have some amazing fans.

Yup, houstonz confirmed that was him in the chat room of Tonedeff’s latest livestream. Only fitting that him & Rachel are having Stan perform at their wedding, considering he proposed to her on stage at the MEGASHOW.

Plus, Bop Alloy is smooth as fuck. It’ll be fun.

Thats awesome! What a great compliment to a beautiful ceremony, some Bop Alloy on top.

BopAlloy-ADITLO.jpg?format=750w
BOP ALLOY’S 2ND STUDIO LP ‘ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF…’

1. The Waiting Room (Intro)
2. Coming Home ft. Steph, The Sapphic Songstress
3. Not 4 Show ft. Steph, The Sapphic Songstress
4. Why Not? (T.F.W.N.N.)
5. Another Night at Club Family / Sunrise (Interlude)
6. Saxaphone Jones’ Revenge
7. Sketches of Pain ft. Oma Pearl of Conjure Woman
8. Count On Us ft. Steph, The Sapphic Songstress
9. Step Into The Cypher ft. Cise Starr of CYNE
10. Writing My Wrongs ft. Justis / Tokyo Improv (Interlude) ft. Kenichiro Nishihara
11. Your Truth ft. Steph, The Sapphic Songstress
12. Espelho ft. Carolyn Malachi
13. New Dawn
14. Autumn Leaves ft. Pismo
15. The Proposal

ADITLO drops April 8, 2014. Catch Bop Alloy in a city near you this Spring: http://www.bopalloy.com/showdates/ Also, check out the debut single below.
https://soundcloud.com/bopalloy/count-on-us-ft-steph-the

^ Woo! Definitely amped for this release.

For those that missed the kickstarter when will pre-orders for physicals go up?

wow. album sounds beautiful

Going through my second (and probably third and fourth) listens today. Sooo good!!

Listens to writing my wrongs and count on us…beats self up for missing kickstarter. Nice to see they reached their goal and more though.

Step into the cypher Very Happy

JTX said:beats self up for missing kickstarter..

^ This.

I’m just waiting on whenever I can throw some money at a copy of this on vinyl and CD.

This is fresh as hell! Substantial and Marcus D is one smooth combination.

My favorite tracks after 4 listens are Not For Show, Count On Us, Step Into The Cypher, Your Truth and New Dawn

Still waiting on my copy to arrive, but super excited for my first listen.

3 listens so far, and even without really focusing on the lyrics yet, this sounds absolutely fantastic. Front to back pure quality.

Any word on physical copies? Or a european tour maybe, so I can buy it at the merch table Very Happy

Leo said:
Any word on physical copies?

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bopalloy2/from/bandcamp

And i agree, great album so far after 2 listens.

Just got my physical copy in the mail, I had been holding out for my first listen. Only a few songs in but already loving it, awesome vibe on this record. Stan’s deep voice just meshes with Marcus D’s production SO well, lovin it.

^ Damn I’ve been holding out on listening too, and still hadn’t even ordered the CD. Literally just bought the deluxe CD though…. I’m glad you posted, and reminded me.

What’s cool is this CD and the vinyl copy of ‘To This Union A Sun Was Born’ I bought off of discogs should arrive around the same time. Gotta love new Substantial stuff!

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:^ Damn I’ve been holding out on listening too, and still hadn’t even ordered the CD. Literally just bought the deluxe CD though…. I’m glad you posted, and reminded me.

What’s cool is this CD and the vinyl copy of ‘To This Union A Sun Was Born’ I bought off of discogs should arrive around the same time. Gotta love new Substantial stuff!

How much did you pay for the “To This Union…” vinyl? Just curious because thats vinyl is one of my last missing pieces of Stan’s discography.

^ Ditto.. I still need most of the vinyl singles from it too. I’ve only got CIM/If I Was Your Mic.

This album is so smooth. Stan is such a mature emcee, and IMO he keeps progressing with every album he puts out. Marcus D’s jazzy production is also great. Some real good beats on this.

Did anyone hear his Simply Complex album too? The title is so fitting as there are numerous different styles of Hip Hop production on there.

The “to this union…” Vinyl was 15 eur plus shipping from japan. Ended up being $38 US dollars. I’m pretty sure that’s the lowest it’s gone for since I’ve had t in my want list. It does pop up every so often for a pretty good deal though. I still need all of his 12inches as well…. He has a lot haha

Scott A. said:
Did anyone hear his Simply Complex album too? The title is so fitting as there are numerous different styles of Hip Hop production on there.

Yeah I pre-ordered the album and just got it a couple weeks ago! Marcus D is so versatile as a beat-maker, I love it. Plus the features are pretty good, especially from the Slaughterhouse guys.

Just got the vinyl today still a fantastic album