close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion Movies in 2014

The Lego Movie is one of the best films of all time and I will defend that claim valiantly.

Epic Aesthetic said:The Lego Movie is one of the best films of all time and I will defend that claim valiantly.

Awesome! Me and my son are going on Sunday with a friend and his kids. I got the Lego Movie game last friday, and it’s badass too. He’s also got about half of the mini figures so he knows the characters and is all amped for it.

Idk whose more excited for the movie.. me or him haha

Haven’t been intersted in GOTG at all until I saw the trailer. Digging the comedic vibe. Also I love Chris Pratt on Parks & Rec, so I might actually go see this.

houstonz said:Haven’t been intersted in GOTG at all until I saw the trailer. Digging the comedic vibe. Also I love Chris Pratt on Parks & Rec, so I might actually go see this.

I don’t know anything about the characters, but I also felt that the comedic tone seems to fit well with what they’ve shown. I can’t wait to see more of Rocket Raccoon.

^ Checked out that GOTG trailer… looks pretty interesting. I’ll probably see it at some point. Chris Pratt did the voice of Emmett from the Lego Movie too.

Just looked into the comics a little, and apparently Marvel is having Venom join their team in the books this Spring/Summer. Marvel really wants this IP to sell. lol

Her was very interesting, although ultimately unsettling for me. I related to dude at first and then I felt bad about it later. Something not right about that guy. Overall, it’s definitely a must-watch.

But this might be my most anticipated movie ever…almost hard to believe it’s really happening.

Nicolas+Cage+Left+Behind.jpg

houstonz said:Just looked into the comics a little, and apparently Marvel is having Venom join their team in the books this Spring/Summer.

Huh?

Wasn’t there a crappy movie (or series) made for Left Behind with Kirk Cameron?

JTX said:

houstonz said:Haven’t been intersted in GOTG at all until I saw the trailer. Digging the comedic vibe. Also I love Chris Pratt on Parks & Rec, so I might actually go see this.

I don’t know anything about the characters, but I also felt that the comedic tone seems to fit well with what they’ve shown. I can’t wait to see more of Rocket Raccoon.

Also, James Gunn wrote/directed it. Dude is mad funny. Watch Slither (on netflix) if you havent seen it. Super on the other hand mehhh

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:Wasn’t there a crappy movie (or series) made for Left Behind with Kirk Cameron?

Yessir haha

2 by four said:

JTX said:

Also, James Gunn wrote/directed it. Dude is mad funny. Watch Slither (on netflix) if you havent seen it. Super on the other hand mehhh

The only James Gunn directed film that I’ve seen is the new thor movie, which I didn’t like at all. The guardians trailer has me pumped though. I’ll be sure to check out slither next.

The Trashman said:

houstonz said:Just looked into the comics a little, and apparently Marvel is having Venom join their team in the books this Spring/Summer.

Huh?

Exactly.

GotG_FCBD_cov_col.jpeg

The Trashman said:Her was very interesting, although ultimately unsettling for me. I related to dude at first and then I felt bad about it later. Overall, it’s definitely a must-watch.

But this might be my most anticipated movie ever…almost hard to believe it’s really happening.

Nicolas+Cage+Left+Behind.jpg

Didn’t Nicholas Cage already make this movie, isnt this the same concept as the movie “Knowing”? which I really liked by the way.

Is it just me or does it look like they gave him a huge, fiery afro?

Enemy is the first movie I really wanna see this year. Next month it comes out.

ChiTownBlues said:Enemy is the first movie I really wanna see this year. Next month it comes out.

I forgot about that one, looks pretty good. I liked prisoners a lot. I think I remember reading that enemy will be a same day vod release.

houstonz said:Is it just me or does it look like they have him a huge, fiery afro?

lololol I actually thought that when I first saw trashman post it earlier

lol I don’t think that’s an official ad

houstonz said:Is it just me or does it look like they gave him a huge, fiery afro?

ROTFLOL

Guardians of the Galaxy is the first Marvel movie to include an interstellar rape joke.
“Star Lord - 1 count sex crime: illegal manipulation of Gramosian duchess”

Happy to see James Gunn making GOTG. I already want a buddy cops style Nova Corps movie with John C Reily and Peter Serafinowicz’s characters as leads.

JTX said:

2 by four said:

JTX said:

The only James Gunn directed film that I’ve seen is the new thor movie, which I didn’t like at all. The guardians trailer has me pumped though. I’ll be sure to check out slither next.

This is Gunn’s first marvel movie mang

2 by four said:

JTX said:

2 by four said:

JTX said:

This is Gunn’s first marvel movie mang

Damn wikipedia. I’m not familiar with Gunn.

^^^ slither is hilariously awesome haha.

New Godzilla trailer coming tomorrow. In the meantime, they released some dialogue from Cranston the god.

http://www.godzillamovie.com/awakenthetruth/

tumblr_n1i77bZf1l1qgckmbo1_500.jpg

iXNm1UC-1.jpg

Edit: Here’s the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc

I liked the new Robocop alright, but it definitely doesn’t touch the original. I gave it a 3/5. Definitely worth seeing imo. It starts off pretty great but the last 3/4 of the movie and the last action scene/ending were underwhelming for me. I loved the whole “let’s wake him up” sequence and all of the training scenes, those were really well done. The black suit was ok but I much preferred the silver suit from the beginning and kind of wish they would of kept that throughout the whole movie.

That godzilla trailer was epic!!!

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:That godzilla trailer was epic!!!

yezzzzir. Def gonna see some other beasts in there .

I didn’t realize Cranston was starring in Godzilla. I’m in!