Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: The Official HUNTER [EP] Appreciation Thread ::

You need to be more vapid. Obviously.

</sarcasm> </insidejoke>

More booty raps required.

Yeah this forum has some very intelligent posts, in fact in terms of hip-hop forums i havent really seen much like it.

Ive frequented at WuCorp for years and while the forum is a laugh, its basically made up of trolls and members who generally spend all their time beefing and arguing with each other (especially a few years ago when we had hundreds of members on line at once) and any long analysis posts would be met with abuse and posts of “faggit” “euro fag” “loser” etc

This site has got some real informative posts doh, props.

Durag said: its basically made up of trolls and members who generally spend all their time beefing and arguing with each other

Oyh! We also have CharlesJones.

896900064b33f49f2602be5404a99f48.png

Lol no, same username as wucorp!

That was meant as compliment for da site, came out very Charlesjones esque alrite, except without a black man critique lol

Patiently awaiting Polyblog #3….

KNOWLEDGE said:Patiently awaiting Polyblog #3….

Tone tweeted yesterday that it will soon be time for another one. And another livestream.

Would love to see a ‘Trapazoyd Remix’ of one of these tracks, not sure which one.

Polyblog/Livestream soon? Very Happy

The Trashman said:Would love to see a ‘Trapazoyd Remix’ of one of these tracks, not sure which one.

If only Trapazoyd and the #Commagang remixed Polymer lol wouldn’t that fit into the whole polymer synthetic structure motif?

Epic Aesthetic said:

Durag said:Think imma save listening to this till I get the physical version of Polymer. Yeah I know months away but I’ve loads of albums to catch up on and from what I’m hearing this one will b worth it

I can’t help but feel envious of any listeners who will hear all of polymer together for the first time (what a mindfuck that would be!) - but on the other hand, these EPs are fully realised concepts in themselves. Hunter tells a story from front to back and it’s a unique experience, not just a demo of the full product.

Wait Durag, have you really been holding out on listening to these EPs until they’re together on the finished LP? Big mistake for so many reasons.

Edit: I see you realized this in the Polymer thread.

Numonic said:

Epic Aesthetic said:

Durag said:Think imma save listening to this till I get the physical version of Polymer. Yeah I know months away but I’ve loads of albums to catch up on and from what I’m hearing this one will b worth it

I can’t help but feel envious of any listeners who will hear all of polymer together for the first time (what a mindfuck that would be!) - but on the other hand, these EPs are fully realised concepts in themselves. Hunter tells a story from front to back and it’s a unique experience, not just a demo of the full product.

Wait Durag, have you really been holding out on listening to these EPs until they’re together on the finished LP? Big mistake for so many reasons.

Edit: I see you realized this in the Polymer thread.

Yeah fam. I woulda caved in anyways too long ta wait to bump those tracks