close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: OFFICIAL TRAPAZOYD TETRAHEATHEN APPRECIATION THREAD ::

*3/25 Not sure what I just watched, lol. I’m hyped though.

D’oh. I’ll change it. lol

Slappin Sacks, Selfie Bitch…

I think this is actually gonna be a really funny project.

Judging by the snippets, this is gonna be just as entertaining as 460. I am actually quite happy that he found time to do it.

Is it a mixtape or an ep? I would imagine it would be like a 4 or 5 song ep.

The word mixtape was used.. but yeah I imagine it will be short.

JTX said:Is it a mixtape or an ep? I would imagine it would be like a 4 or 5 song ep.

Does the term “mixtape” even have a meaning any longer? I mean, even Strange Journey and Kendrick Lamar’s Section 80 are frequently referred to as mixtapes; at this point, I have no idea what the definition is.
I think you are right about the length.

Isn’t a mixtape a collection of songs over other people’s already released beats? And a compilation is a collection of original songs and beats but including multiple artists. An album (ep or lp) is a collection of original songs and beats with the same artist being on pretty much every track although there are some albums that included a song in which the artist of the album was not on. I.e. gza’s liquid swords and the song b.i.b.l.e by killah priest.

Numonic said:Isn’t a mixtape a collection of songs over other people’s already released beats?

That’s what I used to think. But projects like Section 80 and Acid Rap (just to name a few) are labeled as mixtapes, also by the artist themselves, even though they consist of 100 % original material.

Anyway, it’s not really that important. Trapazoyd will be releasing his first project and it is going to be hilarious!

#bestmixtape2014 #commagangtakeover #realhiphopyo

I was wondering if this project was still planned or not haha.

I’m more hyped for this than Hunter

Even when he’s writing parody / trap rap, Tone can’t help but get all mathematically complex with his moniker + mixtape title, lol.

Tetra means four so I’m guessing it’ll be 4 tracks chock-full of HAWT BARRRRZZZZ!!!!

Anyone know if he’s also going the 99cent beats route?

^ I’m assuming he made the beats himself. From hearing him on TACM fuckin around making beats a couple times it sounds like he can whip something like that up in minutes.

So this is awesome (see my post on the blog).

On a serious side-note: What are people’s thoughts regarding the timing of this? I have every intention of sharing this on Facebook later, but I imagine it’s going to piss a few people off with the #nomakeupselfie trend. Obviously on the one hand this makes the timing ABSOLUTELY PERFECT - but then might get misinterpreted as disrespectful to the anti-cancer campaign (again, depending on how you see this too as many people are genuinely using it to raise money whilst others seem to be in it purely for the bandwagon).

I know it would be nice to assume people are smart enough to get that this is clearly a harmless parody of selfies in general but, well..

Epic Aesthetic said:
I know it would be nice to assume people are smart enough to get that this is clearly a harmless parody of selfies in general but, well..

Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen. LOL. Unfortunately we live in a time were the majority of people take things at face value.

Sad, sad times we live in my friend.

Why can’t I stop listening to this song?

Is that beat really from 99 cent beatz? Because it’s dope. The song is dope. What is this song a parody of?

Mrs. butterworth pancake ass lol

Doesn’t #commagang only use 99CentBeatz? I think that’s their whole thing.

Epic Aesthetic said:So this is awesome (see my post on the blog).

On a serious side-note: What are people’s thoughts regarding the timing of this? I have every intention of sharing this on Facebook later, but I imagine it’s going to piss a few people off with the #nomakeupselfie trend. Obviously on the one hand this makes the timing ABSOLUTELY PERFECT - but then might get misinterpreted as disrespectful to the anti-cancer campaign (again, depending on how you see this too as many people are genuinely using it to raise money whilst others seem to be in it purely for the bandwagon).

I didn’t know “no make up selfie” was a thing. It’s a pretty great counter to this song though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

I don’t wanna seem greedy with the CL release, but is Trap going to delay this so his Hot Barz don’t outshine CL.

ChiTownBlues said:I don’t wanna seem greedy with the CL release, but is Trap going to delay this so his Hot Barz don’t outshine CL.

TRAPAZOYD HAS BEEN ARRESTED. DELAYED FOREVER.

QN5 said:

ChiTownBlues said:I don’t wanna seem greedy with the CL release, but is Trap going to delay this so his Hot Barz don’t outshine CL.

TRAPAZOYD HAS BEEN ARRESTED. DELAYED FOREVER.

#freeTraptrap

I’m sure he’ll get out. PopPop on the other hand…

tumblr_n30v2hsuDM1twb15ho1_1280.jpg

Stay tuned @ http://commagang.com

can we get free poppop shirts? hahah i love this

This still coming today?

He’s still gotta write and record it.

Should be up in a few hours.