close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: OFFICIAL TRAPAZOYD TETRAHEATHEN APPRECIATION THREAD ::

Epic Aesthetic said:He’s still gotta write and record it.

Should be up in a few hours.

comedy

Trapazoyd’s doing it big! Track of the week on Conspiracy Radio:
http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/entry/2014-03-29T11_13_55-07_00

Second song after the intro/Strange Universe.

Oh Shit Trapazoyd getting that shine!!

come again #commagang

Oh dear God…this is the most ignorant shit I’ve heard in a while (even more so than Mak Btchz)...and this shit is legitimately better than 100% of trap rap out right now, and this was done tongue in cheek.

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but Stan is I.S.S.R., and Deacon is ZIPZ. The only one I don’t recognize is Twerk Cameron. PopPop (LR Blitzkrieg), Dickzy (Fjer) and obviously Mak (Pack) were all at the MEGASHOW, so we know who they are.

^Twerk Cameron LMAO

I need to give this a listen sometime today

Standout track: KITTEHS ON MY LIMBZ
That shit goes so hard!

caracicatriz said:Standout track: KITTEHS ON MY LIMBZ
That shit goes so hard!

this

the samples have me dying

WHY DO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! CURSE YOU TRAPAZOYD!!!!!!

Please tell me you guys have some videos in the works for songs here.

2 by four said:

That shit goes so hard!

this

Just got to this track and lost it at the autotuned cat at the end.

“Nigga disappear like a flight to Malaysia”

The title track is incredible. Had my dying.

WRITTEN BY: TRAPAZOYD FOR #COMMAGANG (ASCLAP)

ha!

jinx8402 said: The only one I don’t recognize is Twerk Cameron.

I’m pretty sure that’s iCON The Mic King. Wink

Speaking of the guests, they all bodied their verses.

Spinnin is dope hahaha

Supahbuldozer said:

jinx8402 said: The only one I don’t recognize is Twerk Cameron.

I’m pretty sure that’s iCON The Mic King. Wink

Speaking of the guests, they all bodied their verses.

Yeah! After listening to this album more than I ever anticipated, I agree with you and think its iCON as well.

Yeah a video to a few of these songs would be epic!

Lol this shit is dope.

2 by four said:

That shit goes so hard!

this

YUP, loving the purring in the very beginning too, but those meow’s around 2:55-3:00.. god damn. lol

Then the title track…. fucking HILARIOUS. I actually like Spinnin’ and Rumpapumpum too.

This is pure gold.

Spinnin, Billyburg, Rumpapumpum and Tetraheathen are instant classics.

So this is a modern day classic no? Best rap album to drop since Illmatic

XX

Loving this whole project, absolutely hilarious. It’s gratuitously stupid and obnoxious on the surface, but layered with with enough wit and satire to have me laughing out loud and rewinding lyrics.

“Kittehs on my Limbz” might be my out and out favourite. The cat samples crack me up every time, especially the autotuned ones and the Chairman Meow thing at the end.

The title track is probably a close second favourite. The hyper-masculine(/accidentally-homoerotic) tendencies of Trapazoyd are put to their peak in this Banger. This whole album is basically a giant prequel to “Pause”.

There’s so many little lines and details that made this really enjoyable. And some of those 99 cent beatz are frustratingly catchy. Overall it’s a great parody project that really shines a ridiculous light on the state of mainstream rap music, exposing it for all it’s vapid, delusional, homophobic, hedonistic-bullshit.

As over the top as Tetraheathen is at times, the scariest thing is it’s actually still better than a lot of the music it makes fun of. All of this in 3 days on a $10 budget.. just puts things into perspective a bit more.

Some other things…

- Intro/Outro.. makes me think of Archetexture on “overture”
- The sample in Spinnin chorus
- Slappyn Sakkz in general, some hilarious lines plus a really catchy chorus
- Mak’s verse on Rumpapumpum. The “arrgghs” are hilarious as is “make your block sound like onomatopoeia”
- Popeyes chicken bitch
- Rusty Trombone
- All of the cameos were great

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5c3bfc32c57f11e3b6610002c954d6b6_8.jpg

This album is really dope. It takes the hilarious ridiculousness of Trap rap while maintaining technically dope rhyme schemes and lyrics and dope music over all with the way the production/beats were put together and the samples and concepts used for each song. Parody at it’s best.

Considering this is just a parody album… I can name at least 5 albums in the past 18 months that hype beasts have loved which are not as good as this.

Scott A. said:Considering this is just a parody album… I can name at least 5 albums in the past 18 months that hype beasts have loved which are not as good as this.

I saw an interview with MIGOS where he claimed that he wrote ‘Versace Versace” in 15 minutes. And he was PROUD of that shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tetraheathen = Point Proven.

I wasn’t expecting much but I love it.

Long live Comma Gang!!!

Reminds me of Danny Brown, Spaceghostpurrp, Childish Gambino, Dirt Nasty and a bunch of other pop rap shit at different points. Hit the nail on the head with this one hahaha

Z1PZ better drop something soon with my favorite line:

“When life’s a bitch, we cuddle”

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so good.

Aaaahh, this album (album?) is way more than I expected.. Excellent stuff.

Spinnin, Hey Selfie Bitch, Slappyn Sakkz, Rumpapumpum & Tetraheathen are all instant hits.. Co-sign on the videos! Put this on spotify, spread it to the blogs and the djs, make some videos, go viral - this is your chance to blow, Tone Wink

DID YOU KNOW ‘DIFFERENT STROKES’ FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS IT’S A QUOTE
lmao

The Trashman said:Reminds me of Danny Brown, Spaceghostpurrp, Childish Gambino, Dirt Nasty and a bunch of other pop rap shit at different points.

I can see the comparison, but credit where credit is due - Danny Brown is a lot more that this or just another “pop rapper”..