close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff :: OFFICIAL TRAPAZOYD TETRAHEATHEN APPRECIATION THREAD ::

The sad thing is - Tone could decide to push this alongside Polymer and it would get so much more attention. I’m gonna give this to some of my local DJs in Dallas and see how many of them are willing to play it.

If there isn’t (eventually) a video for Kittehs On My Limbz… I give up.

Nah Im a big DB fan. I just meant like it kinda sounds like those names and then also pop stuff on the radio that I can’t even name.

Comma Gang for life though.

The Trashman said:Reminds me of Danny Brown, Spaceghostpurrp, Childish Gambino, Dirt Nasty and a bunch of other pop rap shit at different points. Hit the nail on the head with this one hahaha

I don’t know if “pop rap” is the correct term, but I agree with the sentiment. I would also add Schoolboy Q to that list.

I wasn’t digging Selfie Bitch that much at first, but it’s growing on me (fuck). Plus, that beat is hella rachet.

KOML = snap rap anthem of the year, son! Dat autotune.

Tetraheathen had me cracking up out loud at the airport yesterday. You can seriously picture dude in the studio freaking out about his blackout rhymes.

Is Awbree basically Tone’s best Drake impression? LOL.

Also, re: WEJJIE
831.gif

Danny Brown is dope af

Tetraheathen’s skewering of rap’s tendencies to be homophobic/homoerotic at the same time is amazing.

SEXY GUYS PARTY, THEY SHIRTLESS IN PURE GAYNESS

word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5ZF6DUrHI

This album is a comedic gem.

Have had this on repeat for like two days and not even slightly bored of it yet.

Same here, something around fifteen plays in three days, this shit is addictive

Epic Aesthetic said:Have had this on repeat for like two days and not even slightly bored of it yet.

Same. Amazingly hilarious album.

Favs: Spinnin, KOMLB, Rumpapumpum, Wejjie (really liked Dickzy here), Tetraheathen.

BEHOLD, TRAPAZOYD’S FIRST VIDEO INTERVIEW:
http://bit.ly/1nuASMg

Billyburg, stand up!!!

Where is the kickstarter for the commagang album

I don’t know why i just realized billyburg is williamsburg, brooklyn. That interview has me dying, especially the free pop pop part.

lmao at the tetrahedron / trapezoid confusion

I JUST got the williamsburg joke too. #layers

“can’t read” call back!

also that aluminum foil grill is mad fresh

bluthschooler said:Where is the kickstarter for the commagang album

This. I can imagine some pretty hilarious pledge rewards too.

+1

I would totally pledge to a kickstarter for a #CommaGang album. Y’all are too good at this shit.

Pretty sure Tone called kickstarter “public begging” on the podcast, but maybe Trap would be all for it.

just another way to make that money

If making and selling this sorta parody rap (that doesn’t take any time and effort compared to real projects) can help put funds behind future real projects, I’m totally behind putting out more.

Edit: just noticed these notes in the credits LOL

Kittehs On My Limbz
MEOW SOLO: YUNA THE CAT

Tetraheathen
NOT BEING GAY BY: TRAPAZOYD

That Pay interview is hilarioso. Had me LOL’ing at a coffee shop today.

Bought the EP… need to absorb it.

I really actually wish I could get some of these songs OUT of my head now.

It’s just not appropriate to be singing “lick my asshole girl” and “We be slappin sacks on a bitch” when you have company.

Epic Aesthetic said:I really actually wish I could get some of these songs OUT of my head now.

It’s just not appropriate to be singing “lick my asshole girl” and “We be slappin sacks on a bitch” when you have company.

victory.jpg

Epic Aesthetic said:I really actually wish I could get some of these songs OUT of my head now.

I know right? The chorus on “Spinnin” just randomly pops out of nowhere while I go throughout my day and sometimes I find myself singing along

Lets do a motion picture. Billyburg staring Trapazoyd: About a man’s struggle in the arduous streets of Billburg, trying to make something out of his life and come out alive spitting hard barz about slappyn sakkz and giving girls wejjie’s…? Mak Btchz’s and the rest of the #commagang somehow stops counting money and joins Trap on his quest towards stardom. Oh, And Trap ain’t gay.

Kickstarter campaign, lets go.

can I just say MAK BTCHZ bodies Rumpapumpum

1 BULLET, 2 BULLETZ
3 BULLETZ, 4 BULLETZ
5 BULLETZ, 6 BULLETZ
7 BULLETZ, NOW DATS A FULL CLIP
AINT GOT MONEY? I DONT WANNA SEE YA
MAKE YA BLOCK SOUND LIKE ONOMATOPOEIA
BUKKA BUKKA, CLIK KLAKK
BUCK BUCK, BRRRRRRRRRRAP!!!

too stronk

Lol I brought this up with Epic the other day: “If U Luh Me” strangely rebooted my interest in Hyperrealism LOL…

Yeah that MAK BTCHZ verse was on some next level shit! I heard a rumor it was originally 16 bars but Trap n Z1PZ didn’t want to be out-shined on the track.

kinetic-vibe said:Yeah that MAK BTCHZ verse was on some next level shit! I heard a rumor it was originally 16 bars but Trap n Z1PZ didn’t want to be out-shined on the track.

#truerumors