close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff 2014 Polymer Tour?

Really hope this goes according to plan. I’ve yet to see tonedeff perform live so it’s my mission to make it to a show this year, even if he doesn’t come to my state.

He seemed pretty certain on making it out to Europe/UK which makes me happy. It would be cool if he came with CL in the Autumn, but on the flip-side I’d prefer to see him headline and do a full set.

If he came to Denmark this year, I would fear for my life. Experiencing CL and Tone for the first time ever, and even two different shows? Too much awesome for one year.

Epic Aesthetic said: I’d prefer to see him headline and do a full set.

This for me.

I really hope that he has at least one show in the midwest…. I live in Evansville, IN so I know there won’t be one where I’m at. I’d definitely be willing to drive or fly though.

My goal is to see CL and Tonedeff this year wherever that may take me.

Not sure where to ask this but here seems best. Tone will you be performing at the CunninLynguists show in NYC? I know PackFM will. We could almost get like a mini megashow if you were performing.

SIDENOTE: The Polymer Tour will occur in 2015, definitively.

Numonic said:Not sure where to ask this but here seems best. Tone will you be performing at the CunninLynguists show in NYC? I know PackFM will. We could almost get like a mini megashow if you were performing.

I’m assuming yes, because on FB I just saw the CL update both their RI and MA show to include Tonedeff. No reason to believe he won’t be at the NY show.

jinx8402 said:

Numonic said:Not sure where to ask this but here seems best. Tone will you be performing at the CunninLynguists show in NYC? I know PackFM will. We could almost get like a mini megashow if you were performing.

I’m assuming yes, because on FB I just saw the CL update both their RI and MA show to include Tonedeff. No reason to believe he won’t be at the NY show.

Wow. Just saw this now. Dope.

Yeah, and the VA show is like a mini-MEGASHOW. Only missing Kokayi as Substantial will be performing at the show.