close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Tonedeff

I been listening to a lot of your new stuff lately tone
and as you and everyone else might find your new stuff is totally a different style
what style would you claim the type of music you are producing these days compared to the old school albums you have previously dropped?
I seen the live sunshine song with you and the orchestra totally different
loved how you did the hand movements to let the instruments kick into the song lol
An that’s the thing the tracks are all different and have there own aura to themselves
Ok just didn’t know where to put this but ” I love the art” amazing work

btw ” Hunter. Let your imagination run wild” Wooop!! will wait an see
are you thinking of doing anything with pumpkin head?
wouldn’t mind hearing from the both of you, haven’t heard anything new from fella in ages
but I know he been doing emcee battles etc so I know he been busy
ALTHOUGH I do know that maybe you would have to maybe do a different style beat for him
as I cant see him dropping on any of these beats, plus he can spit fast but we all know tone is turbo lol

got back into writing again myself been going all out like a true super saiyan
Ok on that note I will go, hope ya reply to me Tone I’m all eyes to what ya have to say

A lil shout out to my homie Pumpkin head
Check.

you can talk about guns I got more metal than metalica
bark like a staf, spider strike like tarantula
speak like the godfather, the ways that I’m frank with ya
im so fucking sick I turn my grammar into algebra
I number count for ya - get rushed by a demon
schemin like the con artist i leave pumpkin with the seeds in

I think the quote “fuck genre with a cactus” about covers it.

HDC said:I think the quote “fuck genre with a cactus” about covers it.

Wait.. You did say that with the knowledge that Amingo is a cactus looking thing… right?? If not, that would be incredible

Nope, haven’t had any idea. Incredible, indeed!

aNiMeMaN14 said:

Wait.. You did say that with the knowledge that Amingo is a cactus looking thing… right?? If not, that would be incredible

lmao the character in MvC2 right?

TheGreatGeek said:

aNiMeMaN14 said:

lmao the character in MvC2 right?

hahah Yup!

Don’t know where to put this and not sure it’s worth starting a new thread even though I’d very much like it to happen. I made a thread in the general forum about this but I’ll ask here.

Tone I know you’re busy with Polymer but have you ever thought of doing a Spanish Song in Spanish and seeing if you are as good with the rhymes in Spanish as you are in English?

See: Spanish Song

“This song was supposed to be in Spanish, but I can’t speak it, so it’s not”

I think Tone has spoken on the podcast about not really knowing Spanish all that well other than the obligatory curse words.

I know the lyrics and know he doesn’t know how to speak it, I just thought he’d learn enough for the sake of a song, to see if he can rhyme as well in another language as he can in English. But you probably have to be very fluent with Spanish in order to be able to rap in it, let alone rap with the level of multisylabic rhyme schemes Tone does (you’d have to know a lot of words that rhyme in the language). I guess I’d just like to hear it done but probably never will.